Chapter Three

Calum's Pov
Flash Back
"Let's tell them about the rules Isabella." Alex said. "Okay Alex." Isabella replied. They walked into the living room and sat me and Michael into the play pen. "Let's talk about rules." Alex said with a smirk on her face.
End of flash back
"There are a few rules you must follow." Alex said then Isabella pulled out a peice of paper from her pocket.
"Rule one- you must call us by the correct names. I am mommy and Alex is moma.
Rule two- You will eat and rink what we give you
Rule three- No tantrums
Rule four- No kicking,punching,yelling or swearing
Rule five- You will act and talk like babies.
Rule six- You will crawl or be carried. No walking.
Rule seven- You must wear and use your diaper. You aren't going to the restroom and we have ways of making you go." Isabella said reading off of the paper. "And if fail to respect our rules the punishments include spanking,your mouth washed out with soap, crib time and corner time." Alex said a smirk on her face."But we aren't babies! And you can't treat us like bars you fucking phyco bitches!" I shout at them. "Calum Thomas Hood watch your mouth! You are out babies!" Alex scolded me. "I don't have to watch my mouth! We aren't good to be your babies! Our friends will find us and save us!" I shouted at her. "Calum this your last warning. I would stop if I were you." Isabella said through gritted teeth. "Please stop." Michael whispered to me. I huffed but I kept my mouth shut for Michael. "Now we have to get some work done so be good boys for your mommies." Alex a smile on her face. Alex turned the tv to some kid show then she and Isabella left the room. "Are you okay?" I ask Michael sitting up while Michael was still lying down. "Yea I'm just cold." Michael said a frown on his face. I look over at the other side of the play pen and I see a brown blanket with different animals and a sliver trim. I get up to grab the blanket and try to walk but I immediately fall on my butt. "Are you okay?" Michael looks over me with a concerned look on his face. "Yea." I say and I tried to get up again and walk but I got the same result, me falling in my butt. Then I heard someone giggling from the door. I turned my head and see Isabella standing in the door way giggling. "What's so funny?" I ask with a scowl on my face. She stopped laughing and said "Remember rule 5, talk like babies and Ruke six but you have any extra thick diaper on." Then she left. I sighed and got on all fours and crawled towards the blanket. I picked it up and walked back over to Michael and covered him up. We both cuddled up next to each other and let sleep come over us.
---------Luke's Pov-------
I'm freaking out right now. Michael and Calum left last night and have not come back. They haven't called,texted or any other contact. I walked back and forth in the living room while Ashton sat on the couch thinking. "What are we going to do?" I ask with worry in my voice. "I don't know but I am sure that they are okay." Ashton said trying to calm me down. "But how do you know that?" I ask standing right in front of him. "They are two grown men. They are okay." Ashton said looking me in the eyes. "Yea true, I am sorry. We can call the police tomorrow and report a missing person." I said then laying my head on Ashton's shoulder while he rubbed my back. "Yes we can. It will be okay." Ashton said with a slight smile on his face. I let sleep take over hoping that in the morning my two best friends and band mates will be home.

A/N Thank you guys for reading my book it means a lot to me.
Would you guys like a side of lashton in the book?
Vote goal:4