Chapter Seven

Calum's Pov

Flashback

I dreamed of the memories of Luke and Ashton afraid that I would forget them.

End Of Flash Back

I woke up in this crib aka 'baby prison'. I sat up and rubbed my eyes with my fists. I looked over at Michael's crib and saw that he wasn't there! Wait what! I quickly grabbed the bar to balance myself. I looked over at Michael's crib and saw that his blanket was missing and he wasn't in there. "Michael!" I whisper shouted. But I got no response like I expected. I sat down in the crib and tears started fill up in my brown eyes. I didn't know where Michael was and I was scared that I was alone. I pulled my knees into my chest I started sobbing. I did not want to be alone on this creepy house with these strangers. A few minutes later Isabella came in to the room. "What's wrong Cal." She said lowering the bars and lifting me out of the crib. I don't know what came over me but all I wanted was comfort. I clung to her like a kola and I laid my head in the crock of her neck. "It's okay baby." She said while rubbing my back and walking around the room. I cried for a few more minutes and Isabella continued to comfort me. I lifted up my head and I saw a stuffed puppy in my crib. I made grabby hands at the dog and Isabella smiled then grabbed the dog. I cuddled the dog in my chest and I rubbed my cheek against the fluffy fur. "Let's get you changed then some food." Isabella said in a very clam voice. She laid me down on the changing table then I realized I shit in the diaper. I put the dog that I named Ketchup on top of my face and I cried into the fur. I didn't fight Isabella changing me because I didn't want to get spanked. I felt Isabella rubbing my tummy in a soothing manner. "Cal it's okay baby after we get you changed you can have chocolate pudding." Isabella said with a smile on her face. A smile formed on my face and I said "otay." "Good boy." She said and continued to change me. I put ketchup in front of my face and held him tightly. I cried and wiggled a little when she wiped me down but I kept still out of the fear she would spank me. "Let's go and get you some pudding good boy!" Isabella said picking me up with a proud smile. "Yay!" I cheered excited for the pudding. "And bubby?" I ask wanting Michael to have pudding with me. "Yes he can monkey." She said walking into the kitchen. I felt the color rising to my cheeks from the nickname. "Awe you are so cute." Isabella cooed at me. I felt my cheeks get even redder. Isabella sat me in the high chair and she took away Ketchup. I tried reaching for my friend but that failed becuse I have this stupid tray on front of me. I cried and made grabby hands at Ketchup but with no success did I get my stuffed dog back. "Mommy please." I said hoping to get ketchup back. She sighed then pulled out a dining room chair and sat it next to my highchair with Ketchup on it. I giggled and clapped my hands glad to have my friend near me. "No more tears baby." Mommy said then left to get my pudding. I mean being a baby is fun so far I just hate the fact of the diaper but having someone take care of you and play with toys all day. I mean it sounds pretty amazing to me and I mean I have no idea when the boys are going to find us and the stress and hate was really hard. And if I listen I won't get spanked so I should just get used to it no and let these girls take care of me. I was snapped out of my thoughts when mom..Isabella set my bowl of pudding in front of me. I picked up the spoon and shoved the pudding into my mouth. I love chocolate pudding! Then Alex walked in with Michael on her hip and she walked over to the other high chair and sat Michael in it. "Pudding!" I cheer while looking at Michael. "Yay!" Michael said and he gave a quick nod of the head probably singling that we both need to go into full baby mode to get out of here. Me and Michael both ate our pudding while making funny faces at each other. After we ate our pudding Isabella and Alex sat us in our play pen. I hate this play pen thing it's like the crib but filled with toys. "Up!" I said holding out my arms for Isabella to pick me up and get me out of this baby prison. She came over and picked me up and sat down on the couch with me in her lap. "Down." I said trying to get out of Isabella's lap. "Okay hold on baby." She said standing up and setting me back into the baby prison. "No up!" I said raising my arms once again. I am starting to get frustrated that Isabella is not understanding what I want. She huffed then lifted me back up. "Down." I said while pointing at the floor. But she set me back into the baby prison. Once she set me down I relied that I forgot Ketchup in the other room but I don't want to ask for him. I don't want to ask in front of Michael. "Up plewse." I said. "No you can stay in there." Isabella said then sitting on the couch. "Mommy out plewse." I said with tears blurring my vision. "Cal you couldn't make up your mind so I made it up for you." Isabella said in a stern voice. "Plewse Mommy I want out." I said in a sad voice. "No Calum." Isabella said in a annoyed and stern tone. The tears started spilling out my eyes and I had a pout on my face. "It's okay Cal." Michael said trying to make me feel better. "No." I said pushing Michael away from me. "Sorry." Michael mumbled with a hurt expression on his face and he confirmed some puzzle that he was doing. "Calum apologize to Michael." Isabella said standing in front of the play pen. "No." I said then crossing my arms over my chest. "Cal." Isabella said in a warning tone. "No." I said keep my ground. Isabella picked me up and walked into the kitchen. "No spanking plewse mommy. Cal is sorwy." I said more tears spilling out of his eyes. She put a chair in the corner of the room and say me it it. I tried to turn around to be held by Isabella but she made me turn back so I was facing the corner. "You will stay in this corner for 20 mintues and you will not talk or get up or turn around." Isabella said in a stern tone then left the room. I cried into my hands and I regretted not apologizing. I just wanted comfort from anyone right now. And I wet my diaper out fear of being spanked.
----------20 minutes later-----------
I had a really bad diaper rash and it was burning. I stuck my thumb in my mouth for comfort. I nearly made myself sick a few times from crying so much. "Did you learn your lesson?" Isabella asked. I turned around and said "yws." "What did you do wrong?" Isabella asked. "I was being a bad boy." I said looking down at my lap. I felt Isabella pick me up and she sat me on her hip. "I sorwy mommy. I wont be bad boy no more." I said tears blurring my vision. "It's okay baby." Isabella said while rubbing my back. "Ketsup." I said pointing at the stuffed dog that was still sitting in the chair from earlier. She nodded her head and grabbed the dog. I snuggled my head into his fur then I mumbled "wet.". Isabella started walking to the nursery. Isabella laid me on the changing table and stuck a binkie into my mouth. I started sucking on it finding comfort in the item. I felt my eyes starting to close and I soon fell alseep while mommy changed my wet diaper.
A/N Calum is slipping...
Thank you guys for reading, voting and commenting! Thank you!
Shout out to SydnyLiennard go read her book it's really good!

Comment what you thought of the chapter.