Chapter fourteen

Calum Pov
Ashton pulled into the driveway and Michael was alseep. I unbuckled myself and Michael then I got out of the car. "You guys get the bags I got Michael." I said opening Michael's door and I unbundled his seat belt. I gently picked him up and walked to the house. Luke walked to the door and unlocking it with his free hand. I walked upstairs and laid Michael down on his bed in his room. I walked back downstairs to the living room where the bags and grabbed diapers and wipes. I walked back upstairs to Michael's room. I take off his shoes and pants then the diaper. I wiped him down then I slipped a clean diaper under him. I taped up the sides then covered him up and left the room so he could sleep. I walk into my room and take a quick shower. After my shower I changed into sweat pants and a T-shirt and walked downstairs to relax on the couch.
--------------Michael's Pov--------------
Smack! I opened my eyes and scanned the dark room. Smack! There it was again! I slowly get out of bed and tip toe to the window. I open the window and look all around not seeing anything. 'It was just my mind. Everything is okay' I tell myself as I climb back into bed. I get comfy and fall back asleep. Smack! I once again get out of my bed and look out the widow. But on the glass was a sticky note. I carefully peel it off and it said

We are coming back baby boys. Don't worry.
~Your mommies
I stare at the note for a good five mintues untill the shock wore off and the fear came in. I quickly turned around and ran downstairs to the living room. I ran and jumped into Calum's lap with tears rolling down my cheeks. "Michael what's wrong?" Calum asked in a worried tone. I sat up and gave Calum the note then snuggled into Calum's chest. "Holy Fuck." Calum whispered then he wrapped his arms around me. "What's wrong?" Luke asked. "Here." Calum replied then handing Luke the scary ass note. "It's going to be okay Mikey." Calum whispered to me while rubbing my back. I shook my head no and continued to cry out of fear. "What are we going to do?" Ashton asked sitting next to me and Calum. "I don't know. Maybe we should leave and go back home." Luke said in a quite timid voice. "Do you think they know the address?" Ashton asked. "Probably not but we will just stay in one house." I say tightening my grip on Michael. "We will be okay right?" Luke asked in a scared timid voice. "Don't worry Luke we are all together and it will stay that way." Ashton said wrapping his arm around Luke. I hope their right. I don't want to go back. I want to stay here where I belong. I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand then I slipped my tumb in my mouth for comfort. I felt my thumb being removed from mouth but before I could complain there was platic iteam placed in my mouth. I let the object explore my mouth the relizing that it was a paficer. I sucked on the paficer and wrapped my arms around Calum. "I told you it's going to be okay." Calum said. "Promiswe?" I ask the pacifier causing a small lisp. "I promise we aren't leaving Mikey." Calum said with reassurance in his voice. I nodded my head and then feel alseep feeling safe.
----------Calum's pov---------
I watched as Michael feel alseep then I sighed and looked at Luke and Ashton. "Seriously guys what are we going to do?" I ask in a serious tone. "I mean we could tell the police then go home to for a few months till the police find the girls." Ashton said looking at me. "That sounds like a plan." I replied. "I will get the plane tickets." Luke said then he brings out his phone. "I will go pack the bags and lay Michael down." I said standing up and walking upstairs to pack the bags. If only it would be that easy for the boys of five seconds of summer.

A/N sorry this late but i have been going through some shit but you guys deserve better and I will work to get chapters up faster. Alright well comment what you thought. Untill next time :)
ALSO HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! AND THE JET BLACK HEART MUSIC VIDEO KILLED ME.