Part 1:Shindou Takuto's tail

Part 1:The boy who had a doll

Shindou Takuto is a prince of Inazuma Kingdom.He is a very shy boy.Who doesn't have a many friends.So the day he turned 8 his mother give him a doll as a birthday present.The doll was so cute.Takuto just fall for the doll.The doll had a pink hair put in a low pigtails.Wearing cute pink white dress.Dolls sky blue eyes shine so brightly.Doll looked so alive.So Takuto named her Ranmaru.Don't know why but he just named her like that.After the birthday party over.It's time for the bed.He hugged his doll and put it down beside the bed.And kissed the forehead then he wished.
"Please god.Only this one wish.I want a friend a friend who will with me unil the end"he said and turned the lights off and sleep.After Takuto sleeped.Doll's eye shined.In the morning.Takuto wake up as usuall.And checked his doll.But it wasn't there.Takuto paniced and searched his doll everywhere.But didn't found it.So he decided to ask from his mother.He quickly get ready and hurried to his mother's room.When he entered the room.He saw his mother talking with pink haired woman and a boy(Yuuko:Actually it's a girl) around his age sitting beside woman.His mother smiled at him.
"Oh you're here Takuto.I have a present for you.Actually he want's to meet you,You will finaly have a friend.Ranmaru come here boy!"his mother said.Boy beside The pink haired woman get up and walked towards them.When Takuto see the boy he almost run and hug it.The boy had a pink hair put in low pigtails,And had a sky blue eyes like a doll.That boy almost looked like a girl(yuuko:I think you guys guessed who it is)Wearing silver purple royal suit,And wearing silver flower brooch.Then he bowed.
"My name is Kirino Ranmaru,I will be your personal butler from today,Shindou Takuto-sama"Kirino said.Shindou started at him for a second then spoke.
"Nice to meet you Kirino,You can call me Shindou"Shindou spoke happily.Thats how their adventure towards the Legend.
****-*--*-*--*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-**--*
Yuuko:whoo finaly.So how was it Next will be Kirino's tail.

Shindou:It was good!

Kirino:it was g-o-o-d.YOU FREAKIG TURNED ME INTO A GIRL FOR A F***ING THIRD TIME!!!

Yuuko:SHUT UP NYAN BERRY!!!,So vote comment rate please love you all.