Chapter 4:Lullaby

They almost made it to the third kingdom.The Raimon kingdom.They need 2 more days until they reached the kingdom.They kept going until they reached big cave beside the the lake.
"Can we please rest here Shindou-senpai?"Fei asked.Shindou looked at them and he saw three tired face with blank exprassion.He sighed and nodded.Other three smiled and
"YAY!!"they yelled and got off from their horse.Shindou sighed again and follow them.Then Kinako's stomach growled.Shindou and Kirini chukled while Fei sweatdropped.
"I'm hungry.Kirino-senpai cook me a food please?"Kinako asked politly with most cute puppy dog eyes she ever seen.Then two boy's stomach growel kirino chukled.
"Okay i'l be cooking then.Fei,Shindou go and find us some twigs for the fire please And Kinako help me with the vegetables."she said.And other three quickly nodded and helped her out.Sometime later they heard a loud roar.When the looked up they saw.Two person chased by a dark monster.One had a green hair and other had red hair Red haired one is trying to fight with monster so Shindou and Fei dashed to help out.But as they couldn't handle it all by themselfs Kirinp decides to help.But first she Run towards the green haired one and saw she was collapsed so she put her beside where Kinako was sitting And dashed to help the other 3.She called the the fire magic of her brooch.
"Oh Fire maiden of the Silver tiara.Please burn the evil into ashes and protect the loved one's
La flamme!"she called and the big fire Come out and burn down the monster.They looked amazed.Then red headed one run towards his friend and shake her.Kirino smiled.
"She is okay just colapsed from loss of energy.So who are you guys?"she asked Red head looked relaxed and smiled at her.
"My name is Kiyama Hiroto.And this is Midorikawa Ryuuji my friend.Thanks for helping us out!"He said and then Midorikawa started to wake up.
"Hiroto where am i what happened?"she asked.Hiroto smiled again.They all can saw love between them.
"We were chased by a dark monster and then you colapsed.They saved us!"Hiroto said while pointing at the group.Midorikawa looked at them and smiled.
"Thanks My name is Midorikawa Ryuuji and you are?"she asked.Others looked at eachother and nodded.
"My name is Shindou Takuto,This is Kirino Ranmaru*pointing at Kirino*.This one is Fei Lune*pointing at Fei.*And it's his sister Kinako Lune*pointing at Kinako*Nice to meet you!"Shindou said.
"Nice to meet you too"Hiroto and Midorikawa answered.Then Kirino remembered the dinner.
"Oh no my food!"She yelled and run towards food.And saw as dinner was alrigth she sighed in relief then smiled.
"So who want's dinner.Raise your hand!"Kirino said.Almost all of them Raised their hand.She chukled.Then they eat their dinners.After the dinner they entered cave and check if there is anything dangerous.But found nothing so they put their futon on the ground and tried to sleep until Kinako asked something.
"Nee Kirino-senpai can sing me a lullaby.Mom always used to do that when Fei and I were little.But after mom died no one left to sing us lullaby.But after you sing in the Castle to find the headband.Your voice remind me about my mother so can you sing it to me?"Kinako asked cutely.Kirino smiled.Of course everyone is looking at them.And she nodded.
"Sure"She said and started to sing.
"Hush now-my story
Close your and sleep
Waltzing the waves
Diving the deep
Stars are shining bright
The wind is one the rise
Whispering the words of
Long lost lullabies
Oh won't you come with me
Where the moon is made of gold
And in the morning sun
We will be sailing
Oh won't you come with me
Where the ocean meets the sky
And as the clouds roll by
We'll sing the song of the sea
I had a dream last night
And heard the sweetest sound
I saw a great white light
And dancers in the round
Castels in the sand
Cradless in the trees
Don't cry-I'll see you by and by
Oh won't you come with me
Where the moon is made of gold
And in the morning sun
We'll be sailing
Oh won't you come with me
Where the ocean meets sky
And as the clouds roll by
We'll sing a the song of the sea
Rolling,Rolling,Rolling...…"as she end the song she saw Kinako curled up on her bed sleeping soundly.Kirino smiled and Moved Kinako to her own bed and lay to sleep.Then Shindou speaked.
"That was beautiful.Never know you could sing like that.Where did you learn it?"Shindou asked while with losed eyes.Kirino smiled and closed her eyes.
"Oh Just a old lullaby song my mother used to sing to me everytime we go to the garden.Thanks by the way."she answered.
"Ok then.Goodnight Kirino have a sweet dreams"Shindou said and drifted to sleep.Kirino looked at him and smiled more gently.
"Goodnight to you too Takuto have sweet dreams"she said.Tj
Hen dived to the dreamland.And like that night contined peacefuly as Kirino's song heard everypart of the forest.
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Yuuko:I know I know its lame anyway rate and comment.Starish17 give me this idea.It was fun.Oh and the song is from Song of the Sea a very beautiful song.Thanks for the reads.And thanks for the idea Starish17 or Hoshi-chan Arigatou.BYE BYE!!!Oh and try out My Meet Kariya's Family