chapter 9:test part 2

When Aoi opened her eyes she was beside the sea no it was more like an dessert there was  no water the trees and flowers died.People was dying asking for water.Aoi entered the very big Inn inside was a old woman.When woman saw Aoi she offer her a sit.Aoi asked jer whats wrong.Old Woman sighed.
"This island was an very beautiful full of live.Sea shimering wind blowing.Cause it was the home of Water god herself O Wata-Tsu-Mi.She lobed us cared for us.but one day A man named Masaki(well kariya is the one who made these testing parallel worlds) did very big mistake he broke the seal of the evil who O Wata-Tsu-Mi seales away.When evil Got free he seals O Wata-Tsu_Mi in the ocean crystal.And hide it inside the sea cave.But as the legend says chosen one will come and save us all"Old lady says.Thats when Aoi decided.She got on her feet.
"I will do it! I will find the crystal!"She said.Old lady looked at her surprised but nodded.
"Be careful evil had Many tricks"Old lady said.Aoi.Nodded and Left.To find the cave.She finnally found the cave.Cave looks normal and had an magic barried around it.When aoi entered the cave.She saw the crystal in the middle of the cave.When she took one step forward.The cave fully set on fire.Aoi froze the memories of her parents come into her mind.She was scared but she knew she had to do it.Thats when She saw it.Her parents's hand on her shoulder.They were smiling at her.Saying Its okay no need to be scared.Aoi smiled and took a deep breath she closed her eyes and took a step forwards the stone.Fire didnt hurt it was tickling her.Finally Aoi touched the stone.
"THE GREAT GODDES OF SEA O Wata-Tsu-Mi I release you!"She shouted water comes out of the stone.And whole islands lively aura water returned.Nature of the island comes back.Thats when Aoi knews she was standing on the water.There was nothing surronding her no village no island .Only blue sky clouds and water.Thats when A beautiful blue water dragon come out in front of her.Aoi panicked but remain calm sje got a feeling that dragon wont hurt her.Dragon speaked.
"Sorano Aoi congratulation for overcoming your fear to save People that you dont even know.Because of your kindness they are saved.I thank you for giving this power to you by making our souls conected with this power you can protect others around you do you accept it?" She asked Aoi nodded.
"Yes i accept it"she said dragon wapked close to her.
"Very well"She answered and touched her nose forhead against Aoi's.Aoi's whole body shined.When she opened her eyes.Her hair was longed and more ligth colored eye color were dark blue green.Aoi smiled.And felt sleepy.Thats when she drifted into sleep.
****Kinako****
Kinako was with a child.Running around somehow fairy tail like world.White crowned dragon flying beside them.Thats when the sky turned black thunders flashing.And big Black crowned dragon comes out.Whits dragon went to protect them.Child beside her hugged kinako.Kinako hugged the child back.A black knights surronded them.Kinako started to figth them by using her magic.For dragons.White dragon was losing.When white dragon fall into the river.Child cried saying Master dragon is dead.Black knights were cheering.That when Kinako yelled.
"NO! SHE ISNT DEAD.SHE IS ALIVE! IF WE CAN BELIEVE HER SHE WILL ANSWER US FOR SURE!"she yelled.Enemy dragon laughed.And started to say thats useles.Kinako  shaked her head.When she saw the lake shining white.She smiled.
"Master dragon i believe in you!!"she said.Child smiled and yelled  too.Thats when Big white crowned dragon comes out of the lake and crashed the enemy.Just make them pass out.She walked up to Kinako and stand in front of her.
"Kinako Lune  thank you believing me.Encoureging me  with your words coming from.your heart.I thank you for giving you these powers do you accept it?"She asked Kinako Nodded.Dragon smiled and huhhed Kinako.Kinako hugged her back.They shined when they broke the hug.Kinako's hair was platinium whitish blonde with very low ponytail in end of her hair some of her hair were spiked.
"Thanks you master dragon"she said and whole world around her went white.Then she drifted into sleep.
****fei****
Fei was fighting with monsters around him.Beside him was  baby dinosaur.Fei protected him.But he was god damn losing.He looks at Big the baby dinasour beside him.He was fighting too.Fei then heard his mothers voice
"Fei what ever happens do not  afraid to use your true powers.It will be alright as long as you used it to protect"his mother said.Fei grinned and called.
"Ligth speed figther Robin! ARMED!" He ussed his kenshin and when he turned around he saw big using a kenshin too.They fight and win against the monster.Big turned to him and speaked.
'"Thank you for protecting me for encouraging me.I shall thank you with giving you this powers.Did you accept this?"he asked.Feu smiled.
"Of course!" He said.and big puts his forejead against fei.Fei shined.Her hair turned into blue two sides spiked  a  long blue low ponytail apeard behind him.Eyes turned blue and skin got darker.
"Thank you"Fei said single tear left his eyes.All the world around him turned white he drifted into sleep.

*****outside of the rooms*****
Kariya frowned.
"Looks like 3 of them is passed the test but 6 remains.So nothing to worry about"he said.Hoshi was listening to him secretly but leaved it at that.She smiled
"So fei Kinako and Aoi passed i have nothing to worry about their powers now."She said and walked away.
******-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*=*-**-*-*-*-
Anny:Hoshi will teach Fei Kinako and Aoi.Test had four parts.I know it will be long bye!