Chapter 16: enternal bizzard

"Atsuya!! Dame da yo!!"Fubuki said as she walked over to Atsuya.Who angrily scolded her.
"You yourself stop it!! Trying to save the bunch of strangers!"he yelled back angrily.Fubuki pouted.
"But they saved Shuuya-kun!!!"she said back.Atsuya got quiet and burs out.
"WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"He yelled angrily.She nodded.He looked at Kirino and her friends the glared at them.
"HOW COULD YOU!! COME HERE AND SAVED THIS GUY'S ASS!?!?!?!?!? AND KIDNAP MY SISTER!?!?!?!"he yelled again then Kinako hits the prince in the head.
"WE SAID WE DIDN'T KIDNAP YOUR SISTER!!!"she yelled and they started to argue.After good ten minhtes they calmed down and Atsuya looked at Kirino and pointed at her.
"I called you for a duel if i win gimme my sister back.If you win take her with you guys and return her safely!!"he said.Kirino nodded Others asked if she is okay with it.But she said she is okay and they went to the battling arena.
"We will fight using a magic first one who got 3 points will win!"Atsuya said and they started the duel.
"ETARNAL BLIZARD!!!"he yelled and magic ice ball hits Kirino! And gots a one point.Freezing her one arm.
"La flamme!!!"she yelled and fire balls hits Atsuya.He used etarnal blizard again and gets a point Kirino couldnt get a point.Atsuya tried to use etarnal blizards but Kirino used the mist and
gets a three point first and won.
"Alright i give you my sister but bring her safely"he said and left.Aoi ran up to Kirino and healer her hands."thanks aoi!"she said.
"Welcome" Aoi answered after few days they sent off a journey towards the silver kingdom their last figth