chapter18:End

Everyone met with dark side of theirselfs every part of the kingdom.
*With Kinako&Taiyou*
"Who are you!?"Taiyou asked as he looked at the person in front of him.It looked just like him inseat of yellow and red he was wearing blue and black
"Of course i am you and you are me.Useless Little Prince but im not useless like you!"Dark Taiyou laughed insanely.And Taiyou attacked.While they wee fighting there was Kinako who is talking to her dark side.
"Hello! Good me!!"Dark Kinako said smiling cheefully.Kinako glared at her
"Who are you!?"She asked ready to use her magic.Dark Kinako laughed.
"Oh of course im You! But im  the stronger and honest and.Why did you lie to poor Fei-kun about your tru self?"She asked.Kinako's eyes widened.
"That doesn't matter now besides you won't understand!"Dark Kinako laughed and attacked Kinako.Kinako blocked and they started to fight.
*With Midori&Nishiki*
"Who the hell are you!?"Midori yelled full of anger glaring at her dark side who was looking at her Annoyed
"OF course im you!! Baka! You uselles hot tempered Poor born Princess!"She yelled back.Midori got angered and attacked Dark Midori but Dark Midodi dodged and grinned.
"Oh now at this huh? What do you want to do next? You unacceptable fool!"Dark Midori said attacking midori.While Nishiki was fighting with his dark side who is saying that man like him is no needed and is useless.
"Saru&Fei&Kaise*
Same as every one Fighting being called Monster,Crybaby,Useless,Demon
*Midorikawa&Hiroto*
Being called bookworm useless unneeded and Monster,Alien,
*All others bwing called useless monster unneed*
*with kirino.Shindou and Fudou*
Fighting with Lucifer and dark sides Night soldiers.
"Shindou! Behind you!!.
Kirino Pay attention!! Use The mist!!"Fudou said and Kirino used mist when mist dissapeard monsters and night soldiers were dead.Everyone were tired.
Then Impact come from behind kirino and let her fall into a ground.Shindou catches her while Fudou protected them from monsters.Silver flower brooch got dark powers.Everyone even separated ones were attacked and they were losing then.
"Don't give up!You made it this far"voice heard everyone get back on their feet.
"Im not useless/monster/Unneeded.Im Here because everyone was there!Mixi Trans!!!"Everyone said in other places and defeated their dark sides then transported into one place with Kirino.Lucifer laughed.
"Is that all you got? Then try and defeat me!!"She said and unleashed thousends of dark powers using silver flower.Everyone falls because of unbearable power of silver flower.Then someone sang.
"Hajimari no Hikari kilali kirarin
Owari no Hikari lulala lila
Kaesan el ragna-"Someone said.Fudou's eyes widened
"Yuuko!"he said Hoshi and Kaise smiles
"Yuuko! Nee-chan!"they yelled.Then Kirino sang along
"Tsuna nokei wo
Toki wa afuren Lulala lila*everyone joined the gets up and sand treasures stared to shine*
"Iki oku amatano Inochi no honoo
Tsururi ochieta hoshi ni.
Nagare Nagareta wo Utsukishiku
Maa seitenshi no fumikakode mawaru Amatatsu!" Silver flower Shines and Two more maiden appears beside the eight maiden.Kishibe Taiga with royal blue ring.Kazemaru Ichiriouta with crystal earrings.
Kirino got silver flower back and holds it against her chest every maiden flew into air their clothes changed into a Dresses matching their personalities and colors.Two more guard appeard too.Yukimura hyouga from hokkaido and Afuro Terumi.
"Utae Utae Ima Futatsu no negai wo
Tsuyoku Tsuyoku Ten wo Onjiki to Kirameku
Towaru kotaran~"they sang and big rainbow like light shot towards Lucifer and all of her dark powers dissapears black crystal cracked and sun shines everything went back to normal.Luna smiled at The maidens and everyone.
"Thank you"She said and dissapears into a glowing lights.Silver kingdom was only a broken place of former royal kingdom.Shindou put a hand on Kirino's shoulder.Kirino looked at him and hugged him.
"We did it!"she cries he hugged her back
"Yeah we did"Everyone hugged happily and chating.Fudou looked at the sky with soft smile on his face.
"So she didn't come back huh?"Hoshi asked Walking up beside him.
"But we will find her right?"Kaise asked standing in other side of Fudou.Fudou nodded
"Yeah we will"he said softly.Then walked back to the others Kaise and Hoshi following him.After Kirino broke the hug Shindou blushed.
"H-Hey Kirino i wanted to ask you something for a while now"He said Kirino looked at him and nodded.Shindou smiled taking something from his pocket sitting on his knee.Everyone watched quietly
"Kirino Ranmaru We have known eachother for a 8 years now.And after all these Times we spend together i fall in love with you!*he opened the box revealing crystal ring*Will you marry me"He asked blushing and smiling.Kirino cried in happines and gives him her hand
"Yes!! A million times yes!"She yelled.Shindou puts the ring on her finger and gets up.Then they kissed.Girls all squelled while Boys just clapped.
*Omake*(•°~°•)
Kirino broke the kiss and then looked at Shindou Strangely.Shindou gives her a confussed look.
"Hey Shindou but How do you know i was a girl?"She asked.Shindou blushed thinking back
°flashback°
"Hey Kirino? You here?"12 years old Shindou and entered Kirino's room.He checked everywhere and finally opened the bathroom door.
"Hey Kiri-"He blushed at what he saw.Kirino was taking a shower.He quickly clossed the door and ran out of the room saying"no way no way no way"
Kirino looked at the bathroom door.
"Are?"she tilted her head then goes back to bathing.
°End of the flashback°
"I always have known"Shindou said sweatdroping and blushing at the memory.Kirino gave him a confused look but shrugged it off.
"Okay then!"she said and walked away to chat with the girls.Boys were trying not to laugh at him but finnaly bursted into a laugh only Geonji and Tsurugi Smirked.Shindou blushed yelling at them.
"Hey! STOP LAUGHING!!"he said chasing after them boys all ran away.Kirino looked at them secretly and laughed.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-(•°~°•)*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*--*-*-*-*-*
OKAY!! This this is the end!! Season two will be coming soon! I know the story was short and well bad but please if you have an idea for season 2 the tell me and Feel free to Give me your toughts!! Bye bye!! Love Yuuko-chan!