chapter 8:Test

After everyone entered the mansion They gathered in the Living room Yuuko sit on the couch with Hoshi and Kaise beside her.While Kirino Midorikawa Kinako and Aoi sat on the oposite couch beside them.Shindou Hiroto Saru Tenma Tsurugi and Fei sat down on the carpet.
"So care to explain?"Kirino asked with cold face.Kaise smiled.
"As you know we are The protectors of Three world and Your Guardian Angels.We are always have to be with you."She said.Hoshi speaked.
"But 3 hundred years ago When Lucifer no Luna atacked everything turned upside down.We found you in Doll form so we put Sleeping spell and protecting spell on you.Your powers were divided into eigth item.We afraid that if Lucifer find them And use them world will be in great danger.So we send seven of them into seven different place.And keep the silver flower with us.When Shindou's Wish awakened you silver flowers power along with 7 items awakened so we made brooch with silver flower and send it to you to break the spell and give you small amount of your powers."She said.Yuuko looked at Kirino and others smiling.Kaise started again.
"But to active your full power you need to find eigth item and pass the test to use their power each time you found item the test will get harder.For Golden headband,and iris flower You allready pass the test with your song."She said.Now its Shindou's turn to ask.
"Whats the Songs to do with tests?"he asked.Yuuko smiled,
"Good quistion i answer that one.Each item have song.You have to sing the song with all your heart with your feelings.But remember negative feelings will not work.And if you want to activate them you need one special song.Which is no one knews.Tomorow you guys will be tested if you pass the test your powers will be encrased and Gives you chosen peoples power which is called Mixi-Max.When you get mixi-maxed your eye or hair color will change with your hair styles.So anymore quistion?"She said smiling.All went silent and shake their heads.
"Good now go to sleep tommorow will be hard day for you guys"Yuuko said and walked away with Kaise and Hoshi.Before Kaise leave she give Saru a wink.After that everybody went to their rooms.Kirino cant seem to sleep but then She heard a song.A beautiful song.
"We notch our bows and wait for the'morrow

Cold is the night and nary a tear

For on the'morn we head into shadow

There is no room for our fear

His eyes are cruel, His evil is endless"

Kirino contined listening the song.But as song contines it becomes sad.
"Black his soul and ne'er will he rest

'Till all the world lies covered in darkness

And none who'd fight him are left

Tha'nera Telezia!

Fly straight and true o my arrow"

Kirino can tell this song belonged to someone then she drifted to sleep.The last part she heard was
"The Day of Destiny comes

I'll follow the path only fate knows

Tha'nera Telezia!

Forward to glory my sisters

Today our hearts beat as one

When hope is the faintest  of whispers"

***morning***
Now they are standing in front of 9 doors each have an image on them.Angels show up and explained.
"This doors are your test.It will let you see or do anything.Each one of them is belonged one of you guys.So be careful when you choose."they said and moved away from the door.All of them moved towarda one door.Shindou choose the door with sword and kanji on it.While Tsurigi choose Yellow flower with white ligth printed one.Kinako choose heart warming ligth hearts printed one.While fei choose fang printed.Saru choose Crying And laughing two mask printed one.Aoi choose Ocean blue iris printed one.Tenma choose Tiara and sword printed one.Hiroto entered star printed one.While Midorikawa entered the book printed one.And finally Kirino choose the one with fire and burning Flag.At the Same time they all opened the door and entered the room.
Once they entered doors closed itself.And smiling face of boy with blue hair and cat like yellow eyes shown.Now what will hapen to them will they oass the test or not?
*to be contined*