Part 2: Kirino's tail

Part 2: Cursed princess

Kirino Ranmaru the silver crown princess who had a legendary power of the magic.The young girl who had a cheerful attidute and powerful magic will be everyone's wish to have.When the princess turned 8. Black magician who named Lucifer(OC) cursed her.Then Divide her power into 8 piece's and consume it all over the 8 kingdom.The 8 item carries the power is.
1.Silver flower brooch.(Inazuma kingdom)
2.Golden headband .(Feida Kingdom)
3.Diamond shaped Iris flower(Raimon kingdom)
4.Crystal Earring.(Sun kingdom)
5.Royal blue ring.(Okinawa kingdom)
6.Silver golden fan.(Hakuren kingdom)
7.Star shaped crystal bracelet(Alea kingdom)
8.Heart shaped necklace.(lost Silver kingdom.)
After separete them he turned princess into doll and leaved.After that Kirino traveled all around the world for over thousend years.Until she met a boy who will save her world.When boy makes a wish.And kissed her forehead.Silver Flower brooch come and Kirino turned into a human.But have to act like boy to stay with Shindou.She used Silver brooch magic and talked to the queen and become Shindou's personal Butler.
"My name is Kirino Ranmaru.I will be your personal butler from today.Shindou Takuto-sama"She said.Shindou smiled.
"Nice to meet you Kirino.You can call me Shindou"he answered happily.
Thats how her and Shindou's adventure to the legend begins.