Chapter 3: Golden headband and song

Now they're heading towards king's room.To tell him about their reason.Why you ask
°FLASHBACK°
Once they saw Feida they amazed at the sight.Feisa was beautiful.Flowers eveywhere people's look happy.
"Welcome to the Feida"Fei and Kinako said.Shindou and Kirino smiled at eachother and
"Thanks you two! Now Kinako Fei.I know you guys are prince and princess of the Feida am i right?"Kirino askes out ofthe blue.They nodded.Kirino shown face like i know it then they headed towards the castle.If you're wondering how Kirino know
She saw Kinako And Fei's Goldeb emblame of Feida
°End of the FLASHBACK°
When they are outside of the throne room.they took a deep breath.When they entered the room they saw many golden headband's inside the glass shelters.Then they saw green haired man sitting in the big chair(chair that king sits) and White haired monkey looking boy with fei and kinako(steal wearing the headband).Then king's voice boomed.
"My name is Asurei Rune.King of the Feida.This is my children's butler also my right arm.Saryuu Evan.May I ask who you are?"king Asurei said.Shindou and Kirino bowed shoving respect.
"My name is Shindou Takuto the prince of Inazuma Kingdom.And This is mu butler Kirino Ranmaru also messenger of the Legendary Silver kingdom.We come here looking for Legendary Golden headband"Shindou said.King smiled.
"Fei told my why you guys come.It's true that golden headband is here.And if you guys want it then you have to find it from this room!"King said.Shindou nodded and looked at Kirino.Kirino nodded.
"As my mother said.Golden headband has a warmth of love.And you can find it with certain song."Kirino said.King's eye widened.As Kirino started to sing.
"Wild flower blossoming
I beg of you tell me this so i know too.
Why do people fight?
They all act as if it's right
Don't they know
That's no way to life"As Kirino sing Kirino's brooch started to shine and many lights come out flying everywhere as if it's searching something.
"Valiant flower blossoming
What can you see?
When ...you look down on me
Why can't people say
That they're sorry for the way
That they fought
I thought We once could."Then lights started to gather and shine brightly then Kinako's Headband shined.Shindou's eyes widened.
"When the sky has cleared
And rains have passed
I still won't forget the past
You are not alone on you own
I remember you back then
Trembling in front of me
Crying deep inside silently"as Kirino finished lights surrended Kinako and her headband transformed and three beautiful flower blossomed on it.Other three amazed.Kirino opened her eyes and pointed at Kinako.
"You the youngest Princess of Feida.The owner of the golden headband.Will you come with us to save the future of this world?"Kirino asked.Kinako Grinmed.
"Sure"She said then Fei steped in.
"I'll go to.If Kinako go i will go!"Fei said.Shinou smiled and nodded aproving then they all faced the king
"You guys can go but promise me you guys will come back alive once the things were over"Asure said.They smiled at him and.
"Yes you Majesty!"they yelled.And they leaved castle to find the third Treasure Iris flower necklase.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Yuuko:I know I know it's lame.So don't blame me!Oh and song is from Guilty crown.Name is Eutrupe