Side story: Legend of Harmony

Yuuko:Hi guys me again.In this
chapter there will be OC's.One is me girl with black hair and red eyes.Other black haired one is Kaise-chan We are sisters in this story.And red headed one is Hoshi-chan .Just imagene she had a blue hair.I know i'm bad at drawing so enjoy!"
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Yuuko:As our hero's contining their journy towards the Silver kingdom.Let us tell you this story.

Kaise:The real begining of Legend of the Silver flower.

Hoshi:Where all this stories begin.

Yuu,Kai,&Hoshi:The story of the Harmony kingdom.Where be born.Where this darkness begin.Enjoy the story.

°On the story°
Long ago there was a sister's who rules the Harmony kingdom.Older one holds power of the Silver Flower of harmony inside her.And the younger one holds the power of the night.They live happily.Until the day where older sister take the throne and all the respect.Older one loves her sister very much but as she become busy ruling the country she forget about her sister.Her sister grown lonely and started to hate her older sister.Thats when we come in.The Gods Of paradise send their Daughters to Save the younger sister Luna from the darkness inside her.The angels who sent to protect her was.The twin sisters from Tsukiyama clan.Tsukiyama Yuuko and Tsukiyama Kaise the angels of the life and death.The daughter of the Ushio clan.Ushio Hoshi angel of the Light.They made Yuuko leader as she is the older one.When they get to the kingdom.They were too late.Everything was dark.Mist's everywhere.But they saw one little light.There was a pink haired baby with sky blue eyes.They know it was the queen Galaxy,Yuuko held the child close to herself and started to search Luna.But they didn't find anything they only find one dark moon crystal.Yuuko and Kaise use their powers and put the child sleep until the rught person born and Held her close.
While Hoshi sealed the moon crystal in the most dark place of the earth.They protect the child for a thousend of years.Then right person come.Angels waited until that person is ready.As time flies little Jeanne D.Arc grown and married prince Kirino Makoto of the silver kingdom.Year later queen get pregnant but little prince who were just born died in the moment he born because of illness queen caught.That's when They heard knock on their door.When old maid opened the door she saw a little pink haired child sleeping in the basket.Old maid quickly held the child into her arms and closed the door.She quickly ran towards queen's room.When she knocked the door.She heard small come in.When she entered she saw their pink haired king Held his wife who was crying.When he saw the child in maid's arm.He shocked.He quickly run towards the maid and held the girl in his arms and walked towards the queen.Queen looked at child and held her in her arms.Thays when Kirino woke up and started to cry.Queen feed her with breast milk.And cried.Thanking the god.3 angels sitting in the three beside the queens bedroom window.Looking at the scene smiling.They protected the princess until that day.The day person named Lucifer appear and turned the princess into the doll and part her powers into 8 treasure.3 maidens protected the kingdom from Lucifer and send her to the dark cave.But they're late to save the princess.So they put entire kingdom into sleep and hide kingdom away.After that.They put spells on the treasure's so when the time come.8 maiden's will be ready.And traveled with princess until they found that right person.Shindou Takuti reincarnation of the king Takuto from Harmony Kingdom.Queen's soulmate.
°End of the story°

Yuuko:Now you see the real begining of the silver flower.

Kaise:Now It's time for us to go

Hoshi:We'll meet again.

Yuu,Kai&Hoshi:Until the next time