Chapter 5:Iris

Finaly they made it to the Raimon kingdom now only thing left to do is find the Iris shaped necklace.It will be easy to find since Midorikawa and Hiroto agreed to help them.They're eating their lunch at the nearby resturant named Boar's hat(i know Nanatsu no Taizai)since it's a lunch time then Kinako saw a blue haired girl Singing a song standing with two boys at nearby shop.One boy had a big blue eyes and swirled brown hair.Other had spiky blue hair and yellow cat like eyes.Then her eyes caught a shiny thing in girls neck.It was necklace when girl sing it was shining.Since Kinako saw what it was she asked Kirino to sing a song of the water maiden.
"Kirino-senpai can you sing the song you sing to me last night?"she asked Kirino looked at her surprised but nodded anyway.
"Hush now-My story
Close your eyes and sleep
Waltzing the waves
Diving the deep
Stars are shining bright
The wind is on the rise
Whispering word's of
Long lost lullabies"as Kirino started to sing Peoplr gathered around her amazed by her voice.Girl with blue hair come with that two boys too.Then Kirino's headband shined Lights come out and Started to fly everywhere like What happened with Kinako.
" Oh won't you come with me
Where the moon is made of gold
And in the morning sun
We'll be sailing
Oh won't you come with me
Where the ocean meet the sky
And as the clouds roll by
We'll sing the song of the sea"Blue haired girl's necklace started to shine.And the lights surrond her.Then girls Necklace transformed from steel iris shaped necklace into diamond iris shaped necklace.When Kirino opened her eyes she saw so many people and frigthened but when she saw iris shaped nacklace.She calmed down and ran into a girl.Then draged her and her friends into a park.While her friends following after her.When they made it to the park she let go of Blue haired girl and smiled at her.
"Sorry about that.My name is Kirino Ranmaru what's your's"she asked.Girl looked at her and smiled.
"My name is Sorano Aoi.This is Matsukaze Tenma and This is Tsurugi Kyousuke!"Aoi answered.Then Heard a yell.
"Kirino!"When they turned around they saw Shindou,Kinako,Fei,Midorikawa,And Hiroto running towards them.Kirino smiled.
"Everyone meet Sorano Aoi the owner of the iris shaped necklace.And her friends.Matsukaze Tenma and Tsurugi Kyousuke."she said.Other smiled.
"My name is Shindou Takuto.This is Fei Lune and His sister Kinako Lune.And this is Kiyama Hiroto and Midorikawa Ryuuji.Nice to meet you!"Shindou said.Give a hand to shake hands.Aoi took it.
"Nice to meet you too! And what do you mean?"she asked.Kinako grinned.
"You know The tale of Silver kingdom right?"She asked while looking towards Tsurugi.Tsurugi looked away.They nodded.
"And you know the eight treasure right?"she asked.
"Yeah i know its's,Silver flower brooch,golden headband,Iris shaped neckla-"she said but then it hit her.
"EEEEHHHH!!!!" She yelled.
"No way!"Tenma yelled.Tsurugi just sweatdropped.
"So wold you like to explain what's going on?"he said.After they explained what's going on.Tenma,Aoi,Tsurugi agreed to go.And they got ready then headed towards the adventure ofcourse after visiting the Aki and Ichinose.Then their little one year old daughter Mana.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Yuuko:Sorry if it was short.I'm kinda busy torturing Ozurock Since he tried to use my powers.