chapter 6:Guardian Angels of 3 worlds

As our friends contined their adventure.They reached one forest house.
"Wow so cool.Who do you think live here?"Tenma asked.
"I don't know but first lets knock the door!"Shindou said and Knocked the door.Few minutes later door opened revealing.Girl with blue hair and blue eyes.It was kinda like girl was shininig.She smiled Tsurugi looked away blushing.Kinako noticed it and pur sly smirk on her face.
"Oh come in come in!"girl said and let them come in.When they entered the house they amazed.Inside th house it was like a castle.Very big thougt outside pf the house looked so small.
"Yuuko,Kaise, we had a guest!"girl yelled then.Two girls with one had a black hair and blue eyed.Other had a white hair and red eyes come down.Thougth Black haired one looked older than the other two.
"My nane is Tsukiyama Yuuko owner of this house.This is my sister Kaise and this is our friend Ushio Hoshi nice to meet you!"she said.Other bowed greeed with them.And introduces their selfs.
"Does anyone hungry? We were almost done making dinner!.Don't worry its our work to take care of our guests"Kaise said grinning.Kinako raised her hand.Kaise grinned and took her hand draged her towads the dining room while others followed them quetly.Dinner went well.And Three girl showed them around the house.At last they come to the garden.When they entered the garden.Garden's flowers started to shine.And moon shining brightly in the nigth sky.But then garden went dark monsters appeard everywhere.Then dark knigth apeard.He grinned.
"My name is Mako.Unranked knigth of the dark kingdom.Lucifer send me here!"he said.Then monster dashed towards them.Tsurugu Shindou Kirino Fei Tenma stared to figth.While Kinako and Aoi whispering some healing spell.When monsters started to disapear since our hero's killed them Then Mako grithed his teeth and dashed towards Aoi and Kinako When others were busy figthing.Others shocked and Kirino run towards them.
"Oh no you don't Mako! Or should i say.Makoto Moondust!"loud feminine voice interuptes when they looked at the source of the voice.They saw Yuuko,Kaise,Hoshi, standing in front of the fountain.But they looked different each of them had a wings.Yuuko's wings was pure white with blue and green geams and golden flowers on it.While Kaise's wings is black.Red ruby's and whie ribbon's on it.And Hoshi's was golden white,orange and yellow gems on it.Shining like a sun.
"We the guardian angels of the fountain of the 3 worlds,Legendary Harmony kingdom and Queen Galaxy.Comabd you to gow back to where you come from.Go!"they said in unision then big white ligth come out then mosnters and Mako disapeared.
When everything calmed down.Our three angels wing dissapeard.Everything was in silince.Then Kirino broked the silence
"Who are you guys?"she asked
To be contined :) ...
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Yuuko:okay this is a added part