Chapter 1:Begining

It all started when Kirino give this certain book to queen so she can read it to them.Once they heard the story they always make queen read it night after night.And as for Kirino she waited the right time.The time prince can collect her powers and defeated the Lucifer(OC).So Kirino and the prince train hard everyday.Until this certain day.

°8 years after everything begin°

Shindou was sitting in the stone reading the mute book Kirino give him.Ever since their mother first read it 6 years ago.It become his favorite book.Now he is 16 years old 2 years later he will take over the throne.So he must choose his queen at this age.That was his father's wish.He contined reading the book forget about his poor butler searching for him everyway.

°same time at the castle°

"SHINDOU-SAMA!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!"Kirino yelled.Maids started to whispered about Kirino being Shindou's babysitter.Poor Kirino looked everywere but she couldn't find him.When Kirino see gardener she run towards her and started to shake her.
"Have you seen Shindou-sama? Fujisaki-san?"Kirino asked while shaking her.Sora nodded.Kirino looked at her with her big blue puppy dog eyes.Sora sighed.
"He is beside the lake.Reading a book"Sora answered.Kirino thanked her and dashed towards the garden.

°back To Shindou at the garden°

When Kirino get there she saw Shindou laying on the grass reading the *Legend of the silver kingdom*She almost yelled at him for dissapear with out telling her but stoped when she heard Shindou mumble
"It will good if this legend was true"Shindou mumbled.Kirino's eyes softened and she know the time has come.So she walked over to him and sit beside him.
"It is true!"she said.Shindou surprised and looked at her.
"What do you mean it's true.There is no w-"he said but cutted.
Kirino looked at him with serious expression.
"What i said is true! Did you see this brooch"kirino said taking her brooch.Shindou nodded.
"But wha-"shindou asked but cutted again.
"It's a silver flower brooch.One of the eight items that conteins legendary power"Kirino said.Shindou looked at her wide eyed.looking for proof that she is lying.But didn't found any.
"If what you said is true.Then where did you get it?"Shindou asked.
"I think it's time for tell you the truth."Kirino said and they headed towards the queens room.When they get there.Shindou knocked the door.They heard soft 'come in' so they entered the room and saw queen sitting on the coach reading.
"Oh you two is there something wrong?"queen asked.They shaked their heads.
"Your majesty there is something i didn't tell you guys.And i think its time to tell!"Kirino said they nodded and After everyone sit.Kirino started.
"My family is protected one of the legendary 8 treasure's.Silver flower brooch.We protected it over hundred years.Shindou Did you remember that doll?."Kirino asked.Shindou nodded.
"When you made a wish.Your wish awekened brooch's power.And you're choosen as the one who will bring back the Silver kingdom.I in the other hand sent to escort you towards that adventure.And it's time.If you manage to defeat Lucifer you will save the kingdom along with my family!.And i wanted to ask you this did you wanted to do this?"Kirino explained.Room went silent.But Shindou break the silence.
"I'll do this.If it's the only thing i can do for you.I will do this.I will defeat Lucifer and save your family!"Shindou said.Kirino smiled.Shindou' mother smiled at them.but she know half of kirino's story is a lie.But she just shruged it off.
"Mother/Your majesty!"kirino and shindou said.
"You guys can go!"She answered.Both boys grinned at her happily
(Yuuko:remember they still think Kirino is a boy)After that talk they get ready to leave and leaved the kingdom for good.That's How the adventure of the Silver flower begins.