chapter 11:test final part

**with Tsurugi***

Tsurugi was fighting with strange black things each time he slice them the memories of hes childhoos comes back.Then big black things comes out started to speak.

"Nee Kyou-kun you know~ your brother Yuuichi-kun hates you~"she said she was dancing around.Tsurugi grithed his teeth

"you know why cause he lost his legs because of you.He cant walk like he used to"she said again.This time Tsurugi attacked her.The black thing dodged and attacked Tsurugi she contined saying Yuuichi is hating him because he cant walk he lost his foot trying to save him.When Tsurugi almost got hit again his brothers voice ringed in his head.

"Kyousuke i already forgiven you.So now you have to forgive yourself.Im happy that i lost my legs saving you.So be strong and make me proud.Be loyal to your friends"Yuuichi said.Tsurugi smiled and dodged then he sliced the black thing by using "death drop".Then the world around him dissapeard.In front of him a man with white and blue kimono was standing.His hair was purple put in ponytail skin was dark he looked at Kyousuke smiling.

"Tsurugi Kyousuke congratulation for forgiving yourself"He said and dissapeard.Tsurugi is  ponytail become little longer his hair turned purple skin turned dark his eyes were just like the mans showing loyalty and power then he fell slee.

****Tenma****

Tenma was batlling with one man.Who is trying to kill him and his friends(clones) his friend and he was falling.Tenma got up on his feet but kept falling as men attacked then he heard it the hopes and words of his friends who is starting to get up.Tenma smiled at them and get up too.The defeated the man and world around tenma turns white in front of him a man with blonde hair golden Tiara holding a sword was standing.Man smiled.

"Matsukaze Tenma congratulation for understanding how important friendship is!"he said.Tenma's hair turned into blonde his forehead shown hair become long some parts spiked.Then man dissapeard and tenma drifted into sleep.

***with shindou*** 

For Shindou he was playing a chess with the men in front of him.Shindou knows he can't loose if he loose his friends live will be in danger.Shindou started to lose but he started to build up corage and started to win against the mean.

"I can't lose i have to protect my friends.I made an promise to help her to protect her i dont care if it costs my life but i know i can do it so I WONT STOP HERE! check mate!!"he said that when the world dissapeard and all turned white in front of shindou a man with black and red sleevles cape with kimono was standing he was holding a sword.The man smiled.

"Shindou Takuto congratulation for understanding the importance of life"he said shindou's hair turned into redish brown some of the curls spiked not that much small ponytail comes out his eyes turned red.He smiled at the man in front of him.Man smiled and dissapeard  then shindou falls sleep.

*******with Kirino******

Kirino was watching them hope glinting in her eyes.She turned towards the boy in front of her.

"You might have fooled me But i know.There is something only i can do.Just as much there is something only you can do.So you have to find it.I know how much you want to win i believe in you you are not Evil."she said boy smiled at her.

"Very well"he said then world aroud Kirino dissapeard.In front of her the beautiful woman with golden blonde hair teal green eyes wearing glasses comes out.When Kirino saw her she wanted to hug her but she stoped herself.Woman spoke.

"Kirino Ranmaru my daughter.Congratulation for learned how to believe.Im proud of you"she said and kissed Kirino's forehead and dissapeard.Kirino's hair turned blonde her low twin tails become longer.Her eyes turned teal green and she was wearing glasses too.Thats when everyone comes out of the rooms.

***outside of the room***

Everyone looked at each other and smiled.Yuuko started to spoke.

"You guys did it.Sorano Aoi you mixi maxed with O WataTsuMi,Kinako lune with master dragon,Fei Lune with Big,Saryuu Evan with Janus,Midorikawa Ryuuji  with Athina,Kiyama Hiroto with celestial dragon."Yuuko said Hoshi and Kaise smiled.Yuuko contined.

"Tsurugi Kyousuke with Okita Souji,Matsukaze Tenma with king Arthur,Shindou Takuto with Oda Nobunaga,And lastly Kirino Ranmaru with your mother Jeanne D'Arc"Yuuko said they all smiled.

"From this tests you guys learned very importand lessons dont forget about them.For nor lets rest you guys must be tired"she said and all started to head towards their room.Kirino took one last glance at the doors and left.That She heard the song again but fall sleep