chapter 13:lost and found

They were in their way towards the Hokaido when this accident happen.Black shadowy figures comes out and attacked them,They all fight none knows what there are but Yuuko did know what they are and what they want.They were all fighting until big black smoke formes and when it is cleared the monsters were gone along with Yuuko there was no trace of her.

"Yuuko!!!!"Kaise yelled and everyone started to search her they didn't find anything only thing they find was her necklace with blood on it.Thats when they relized she was taken away.Kaise and Hoshi started to cry.

"Tch don't be pathetic"someone said when they looked at the person who said that they saw a person with short brown hair with white streak and story grey eyes.Hoshi and Kaise's eyes widened as the person walked towards them.

"F-Fudou?"Kaise asked Fudou nodded and smirked.

"Yes thats me The Fudou Akio"he said.Hoshi takes her weapon and pointed it towards Fudou.

"What are you doing here you demon!?"she asked Others eyes widened.

"D-demon?"tenma asked and Shindou nodded.

"Rude.What am i doing here? you ask.Im here because of Yuuko's request."he said.Kaise looked at him.

"What request? Answer me! Fudou nii-san!"she said shaking him.

"Wow wow be careful anyway.Yuuko asked me to train them while she is not here!"he said pointing at the kids.Hoshi greeted her teeth.

"what do you mean when she is not here!? Does that mean she knows she will be taked away!? and what was these monster!?"Hoshi asked.Fudou's smirk dissapeard and replaced with serious face.

"Yes she does know they will come after her.The person we only just have to deal with is not just Lucifer but the person above her! and that things is his soldiers."he said.

"W-what..."Kaise and Hoshi asked in shock.

"What i said is true but now lets get moving they might come back"he said and they started moving.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

What is Fudou talking about who is that person and what will gonna happen to Yuuko read and find out~