Chapter 18

I jog down the stairs to where Tony has started taping off the area around the body. He turns to me as I walk over and crosses his arms. "Boss, the bullets that whoever this is fired are no where to be found. Even the tranq that got shot at Genevieve is gone."

I sigh and push past him. "That's because the bastard wasn't actually pulling the trigger. He was making them out of thin air."

Tony sighs and rubs his face. "Great, we have another person with dangerous powers that we have no clue how to stabilize. So, how did he get in here?"

"Actually, Tony, the question is how did she get in here." Tim pulls pack the mask to reveal a woman's face.

I kneel over and sigh. The bullet hole in her head stares back at me like a red third eye. "Okay, so we now have two questions. Why did she want Genevieve and who the hell is she?"

"I've got a question. Are we suppose to completely ignore the fact that Genevieve shot this person? In the head. I checked out the gun, it wasn't even loaded. She not only lifted it above her head, but she created a bullet."

"Yeah, your point being?" I look back at him.

"I'm only saying that we should be thinking about what we are suppose to do with her. She needs to get her stuff under control, or else she is going to hurt someone."

"What to do with her? DiNozzo, she is fine. A little stressed, but she is fine. She won't hurt anyone."

"Let's hope you're right, boss."

I only nod. I want to say that I am absolutely right. But the truth is: I really don't know if she is a danger or not.