3- Laurance

I got this note from a wyvern somewhat like my own. Although it was smaller. It was a note from Aphmau.

Dear Laurance,
Um how do I put this, some guard threw me in a jail cell not far from Meteli, I've sent another one of these to another one of my friends I know who will help me.
-Aphmau

She must mean the neapolitan villages. What one has a jail though, and why did they throw her in jail! I walk to the barracks where Ulrick is currently sitting from the balcony, his eyes are closed.

"Hey sleepy head I'm heading out!" I yell, he jumps from his seat.

"Oh Laurance you go do that, I'll just," Ulrick yawns, "stay and watch the village."

"Yeah right sleepy head," I laugh and head out to find the neapolitan villages.

After about fifteen minutes of walking I reach the chocolate one out of the three and am met with a guard wearing a helm. He's in the oldest O'Khasis training uniform, is he from O'Khasis?

"Who are you?" He asks, reaching for his sword.

"Wow hold on buddy," I say pushing down the tip of his sword, "I'm just here to get a friend out of jail, that's all."

"Lady Aphmau?" He asks.

"Yeah why?" I ask, "and why did you call her Lady Aphmau?"

"She's the Lord's daughter and should be addressed as such," He answers, his is harsh when he told me that.

"How long?" I sigh.

"What?"

"How long have you known her?"

"About two weeks after her father became Lord,"

We walk into the jail and there stands another guy in a helm, what is with all the helmet heads!

"Are you guys here to see Aphmau," the guard asks looking a list that appears to be empty.

"Yes!" Both me and the guard yell in unison.

The guard that asked us if we were here to see Aphmau goes into the back and I hear a creaking sound.  A bit of black hair passes through a bared window, I know it's Aphmau's because she's the only one I know who has black hair, unless the helmet head beside me has long black hair.

"Laurance! Garroth!" Aphmau screams as she runs towards us.

So the helmet head's name is Garroth. Huh.

"Lady Aphmau, my love," Garroth bows. When did she have a boyfriend.

"Garroth," Aphmau rolls her eyes.

"Aphmau why is this guy calling you his love?" I ask.

"Oh he's just a Casanova that works for my father," Aphmau giggles, "I'm pretty sure every girl he meets he calls his love."

"Do you want me to talk to him for you?" I whisper.

"Uh sure if you want,"

Aphmau runs over to the other helmet head that had takes to us and leaves me alone with Garroth.

"Okay so how long have you known Aphmau?" I ask.

"Five years," Garroth answers, his voice sounding frightened.

"And you started calling her your love when?"

"Okay I'll stop, it looks like you like her too," Garroth chuckles.

"I do not!" I yell, both Aphmau and the helmet head guard turn over to us, "Sorry."

"Yes you do," Garroth taunts.

"Stop," I say coldly.

"Fine but don't get mad at me when me and Aphmau are running into the sunset together,"

"I doubt that will happen," I laugh.

I get out from the jail and leave the chocolate looking village. Heading back to Meteli, hopefully nothing bad happens to Aphmau during that time.

Not only do I trust her

I worry about

I don't know if I do or not

But I think I might like her.