9- Laurance

I feel warmth wrap around my body once again, but this time I don't think it's Aphmau. I can tell a bright light fills the room. Maybe it's just me but I feel like someone is watching us.

"Laurance?" Aphmau asks breaking the silence.

"Yes,"

"Can you open your eyes for me,"

What a weird question to ask. But I guess if she wants me to I can. I slowly open my eyes and grey and a few other colours are around me. In front of me was...Aphmau, and I could actually see her.

"Aphmau!" I yell, excitement in my voice.

"Laurance?" She asks, "Why are you so happy?"

"Because I can see!" I exclaimed.

"Really that's wonderful!" Aphmau yells, joy in her voice.

"I hope this isn't temporary," I laugh.

"I hope so too," Aphmau smiles.

"Lady Aphmau, Levin is looking for you!" A voice yells, I know whose it is, that little guard I met awhile back, Garroth.

"Alright I'll be right up," Aphmau screams, "I want you to meet him," she pulls me off the bed and up the stairs.

I take a good look at her spruce house, the roof is practically wreaked. A few fences and a door are the only things that don't look like they were exploded.

"What happened to your house?" I ask.

"Oh um that, Zoey, the caretaker for Levin when I'm gone, is a magicks user and she wanted to practice and she um sorta blew up my house," that would explain why it looked like it exploded.

Aphmau pulls me through a gate that leads to a playground, two swings and a slide along with a sandbox are the only objects in here. A little boy with bright blue eyes is in the sandbox playing with a bucket.

"Hi Levin," Aphmau smiles.

"Guuu!" Levin screams turning to face me and Aphmau.

"Oh my gosh, Aphmau who's this?" I ask, he is so cute!

"Oh this is Levin, he was left at my doorstep and I couldn't find his mother so I took him in!" Aphmau explained with a smile upon her face.

She can just be so joyful sometimes, I swear on day she's going to kill me by giving me to many smiles. I wonder how Levin is going to turn out to be, probably like his mother.

I spot parts of Garroth's armour from the fence around the playground. I wonder what he's doing here. I slowly walk towards him.

"Laurance!" A female voices yells, I know it's not Aphmau's because she's right beside me, "Down here!" A figure waves, her hair is long and wavy, the colour is like mine.

"Cadenza?" I ask.

"You look like you could use a makeover," Cadenza runs up the stairs to Aphmau's house," Come with me," she pulls me along from Aphmau and down to the place I spot a few wyverns that look like Ungth.

There're diamond blocks, emerald blocks, along with gold and quarts. I wonder what's happening over there.

Cadenza pushes me into a house with rose bushes around it and into the basement. Clothes surround it, wow, she has a lot of spare time on her hands. She instantly gets to work on some project of hers and comes over to measure me.

-----------------

It's been like an hour and Cadenza made me try on this outfit that I really like. It's blue with brown gloves, next she pulls me to a sink, oh no I know where this is going.

"Back to brown!" Cadenza yells and starts the water.

I close my eyes and hold my breath, I really hope she isn't going to almost drown me like last time. As I hold my breath I feel water come up to my face. Great fully dunked once again.

------------------------

My hair is soaked and so is my face. Why Cadenza? Why do you dunk me fully in, why not just the back of my head. Cadenza brings out some scissors and snips them in her hand.

"Um, Cadenza what are you doing?" I ask backing up.

"What does it look like silly, your hair is to long," Cadenza comes towards me and I hit her desk, great now I'm going to have to go through getting my hair snipped off.

As I hear the snips from the scissors against my hair I feel the metal brush against my skin. I hope she doesn't accidentally cut me, like last time. The snips and the metal stop, I hope she's done.

"There, I'm finished, here you go," Cadenza hands me something, I think it's a mirror.

I look into it and I don't see myself, instead I see me with light brown hair and light blue eyes. Since when did I have blue eyes, they've always been an emerald green. Weird. Well that light was weird too. I guess whatever that light was it had made my eyes blue.

"You may leave now," Cadenza announces as she moves out of my way.

"Thanks Cadenza," I yell as I run out of her house.

I rush over to Aphmau's half broken house, she's still outside with Levin and Garroth is still guarding outside of the playground.

"Aphmau!" I yell and wave.

"Laurance? Is that you?" Aphmau asks covering her eyes with her hand.

"It's me alright!"