21- Laurance

"Aphmau!" I yell as I search around for her in the forest.

I've been searching for hours, days even, just for her. I'm not giving up, I will find her. Because I promised I would never leave her. I promised and when I promise I never break it. Never. I will find her, I'm not going home till I do.

"Aphmau!" I yell once again.

This would of been faster on Uma but I don't want to take her into the forest. I might lose her, she's Aphmau's favourite horse so I don't want to. I promised I would never leave her and if I can never find her I want something to remember her by.

"Aphmau!" I scream, a small tear forms in my eye, "Aphmau," I whisper.

"You get back here!" Sasha's voice fills my ears.

"No way! You lied to me about him, you showed me that they didn't want me! But it was all a lie!" That voice, it's-it's...

"Aphmau!" I scream as I rush towards the voices.

I push back a branch and there they are, Sasha and Aphmau. And a Nether portal! They were in the Nether! No wonder I couldn't find them. They both turn to me.

"Laurance!" Aphmau yells joyfully.

"Heh should of known that you would come for her, she is your pathetic crush after all," Sasha laughs.

"Shut up Sasha!" I scream.

"Oh am I getting on your bad side?" Sasha asks.

"Just shut up!" I scream, I grab my emerald sword.

"Oh your going to fight me now are you?" Sasha laughs.

"Just shut up!"

"Laurance watch out!" Aphmau's voice fills my ears as my eyes are closed.

I feel like I'm being pushed, it could be by Sasha or by Aphmau. Either one would push me. I land on the ground with a thump followed by another. I blink open my eyes, I'm on the ground. Leaves cover my body.

"See you later dead meat!" Sasha's voice fills my eyes, rather then my heart thumping in my chest.

I blink so more and get up, I can't find Aphmau. I look around, a few feet away from where I landed is Aphmau...on the ground...not breathing.

(Cue song!)

"No!" I scream as I rush over to her.

I pick her up in my arms. I let tears fall, no. She's gone, she's really gone. She's not coming back this time, my tears fall onto her now pale face. I fall to the ground, Aphmau still in my arms. She died, because of me. If she never met me she would be fine, everything would be fine. She would be alive.

"No," I sob as I hold her lifeless body in my hands, "no."

I cry silently as I hold her in my hands, she's gone for good. I can't save her, Garroth can't save her, no one can save her. My search was finished, I found her but then lost her again. And this time no one can find her or even save her from what happens to her.

I lean my head down and kiss her. Our second kiss is only with one of us actually alive. My tears fall into her face, I'm never going to see her smile ever again. Never to see her beautiful brown eyes, and never to see her smile. She's gone, and no one can help.

"Aphmau, I'm so sorry," I cry as tears fall from my eyes, "I didn't mean for this to happen."

I lay her down in the leaves and put my hands on my knees. I let my tears fall to the leaves. She's gone she's really gone, I have to face it. She's gone and she's not ever coming back.

I hear the crunching of leaves and close my eyes, it's probably Garroth who found me. Although we are far into the forest. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me, it's probably Cadenza, he would of brought her, she is practically my sister.

"She's gone, she's really gone," I sob as Cadenza hugs.

"Don't cry," that voice, she died, I thought she died!

"You-you died how are you still here?" I ask, trying to hold back tears.

"I don't actually know,"

"I have something that I've been meaning to tell you for a bit," I confess.

"What would that be?"

"I...I love you Aphmau," I confess.

Instead of saying anything she kisses me. After she backs away she smiles, the smile I thought I would never see again.

"I love you too Laurance,"

A/n
I'm crying, oh my gosh. How did I do this? Why did I try to kill Aphmau?! If anyone knows what anime the song is from, good job you watch anime like me! :) anyways the song is called To Love's End.

Sadly this is the last chapter of this book.  I might make a different Laurmau one with a different plot and all that. I still can't believe I practically killed Aphmau, I'm evil!
I won't kill her in my Garmau one...or will I?

Well bye till next book!

Wolfie_Ookami
Or
Netti ❤️