20- Aphmau

"Believe it Aphmau, no one is coming for you," Sasha snaps.

"Someone is!" I yell, tears falling from my eyes.

"No one is!" Sasha screams in my face.

I let tears fall, I stay silent. I'm not going to give up that someone is going to come looking for me.  I'm not giving up hope yet.

"Just believe it already! No one is coming!" Sasha yells in anger as she slaps me in the face.

I stay silent and let tears fall. I'm not giving up, someone will come with me. I don't care if it takes days or weeks or even years before someone comes to get me. Someone will come, someone will come for me. It doesn't matter if it takes a lot of time, I will wait.

"Look," Sasha grabs my chin and turns it towards a pool of water a image appears.

"Why do we ever waste time looking for her, let's just send Levin and Malachi somewhere and pretend like she never existed," Laurance suggests.

No he would never do this to me.

"Sounds good to me," Garroth nods.

"Same," Dante speaks up.

More tears fall, no ones coming for me. Everyone votes me out, everyone thinks that I shouldn't exist. My tears stop, if they think I shouldn't exist I won't. I'll become a totally different person.

"I believe it," I gulp down my words, I blink slowly and look at Sasha a smirk across her face.

"Good," Sasha smiles, "now let's go home."

Sasha goes behind the chair I've been tied up to and I feel the ties go lose. Sasha appears in front of me again and holds out her hand and I gently take it.

"Let's go home," I nod.

--------------------------

I look out onto the lava filled area, the Nether can be a really beautiful place sometimes. Now that I live in it for a bit till Sasha finds me someone that I have to end to gain my full powers. A knock at my door makes me turn my head.

"It's me, may I come in?" Sasha asks politely.

She's been nice to me ever since I agreed to be a Shadow Knight. Although they haven't put me though the ritual yet. I walk over to the door and open it, the black red colour of the Nether brick everywhere.

"Hi," I smile.

"I think I may of found someone for you to gain your full powers," Sasha explains.

"Really," I perk up from the joyless mood I was in.

"Yeah you just have to go through with the ritual first,"

"Tell me who it is first," I beg.

"Alright alright, settle down I'll tell, but promise me not to tell the Shadows,"

"Cross my heart, hope to live, stick a sword in my eye," I chant. (I'm trying to make it different because um if she becomes a Shadow Knight she can't die so why not hope to live)

"Good," Sasha mentions for me to come closer, she whispers in my ear, "it's Laurance."

Great the guy who voted me out first.

"I agree to go through with the ritual," I nod and smile.

"Good it'll happen when the ghast is at your window," Sasha waves and leaves.

Great, it's in a few hours, I think, I lost track of time after a few minutes of being here. I look out my window, the ghast is a quarter way to my window so I have a few minutes to look through the viewing pool.

"Show me," I pause, "Phoenix Drop."

I see the barracks and my house, still as purple as ever, but now there's a new playground outside of it, and on it is a little blonde boy. I thought there were getting rid of him, next to him is Malachi.

"Go to Phoenix Drop Barracks," I command.

It zooms closer to the cobblestone building I see the two guards in the building. Garroth and Dante. Where's Laurance?

"Show me Laurance," I command the pool.

It zooms away from the barracks and goes far into the forest, there stands Laurance. Emerald sword in hand, pushing back branches full of leaves.

"I will find you Aphmau, I promised you that I would never leave you," Laurance mutters under his breath.

He promised me that he'd never leave me. He did, I feel tears fall down my chin and into the pool. The water ripples and settles. Why did he say that he wanted to pretend that I never existed then.

"Show me Levin," I command.

The pool zooms out from Laurance zooms towards the park where he and Malachi were playing but this time before he and Malachi slide down the slide Levin asks one question.

"Bruthor when is Mommy coming home?" He asks.

"Laurance is searching for her right now, I promise he'll find her, after all he loves her," Malachi sits behind Levin on the slide.

Laur-Laurance loves me.

"Do you think he'll find her soon?" Levin asks turning his head towards Malachi.

"I sure hope sure, I'm starting to miss both of them," Malachi sighs as they slide down the slide.

Miss us both. I thought no one would miss me, I'm starting to think that, that the viewing pool can also show lies. I look out my window once again, the ghast is almost in front of my window. I look towards my door, no ones knocked on it or anything. I look towards my window once again.

I rush towards it and jump out. Time to actually go home.