Bonus Chapter for 50k (Laurance)

I stood there, practically shaking from being so nervous. It didn't help that Levin, who is now able to talk properly, and Malachi keep nagging me to do this. Although they already treat me like their father. Even Garroth told me to do this.

A knock at the door startled me just a bit. Okay it made me jump but that's not important. I head over to the door and there stands the blonde idiot that I grew to love as a brother. After all I had work with him every single day, even if I enjoy my job he makes it just a bit annoying.

"When are you going to ask her?" Garroth asked, walking into my room. "It's been what...Irene I forget."

"It's been a year," I sighed, eyeing my bed. I would flop down on it if Garroth wasn't here, he'd call me a chicken.

"Laurance, man up!" Garroth practically yelled, pushing me in my chest. "If you love her so much that you want to do this it shouldn't be this hard."

"Garroth it's harder then you think," I sighed yet again. Spotting the little velvet box on my desk, I had gotten it earlier then I had hoped.

Another knock and two kids pop their heads through the crack in the door. It was, of course, Aphmau's two little troublemakers. Levin and Malachi.

"Levin? Malachi? Where'd you go?" Aphmau's angelic voice was heard. Gosh do I love her.

Wait now would be the perfect chance. I grab the velvet box from my desk and I hear the doorknob begin to move. I swiftly get down on one knee before the door opens fully. Aphmau's eyes widen once she comes in and the boys giggle. Garroth just looks at me but I can tell he's proud, or maybe a bit jealous.
Aphmau's hands move to her mouth and she looks like she's about to cry.

"A-A-Aphmau w-will you-" I don't get to finish before she nods her head.

Gosh, this girl makes me so happy.

Alright since this got 50k I decided to make a bonus chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed!

Netti