10- Aphmau

Laurance rushes up the staircase towards my house, he looks so different. He has his brown hair once again bug his eyes, his eyes are blue. Weird.

"Stop!" Garroth yells.

Laurance doesn't stop but instead he runs into Garroth knocking him over and his helm off. Sure I've seen him without his helm but this was different his sandy blonde hair was now a dark brown and his once sapphire blue eyes now a brown colour.

"Garroth?" I ask, fear rising up.

"You," Laurance yells, "I thought you died! I thought you died Zenix!"

"I'm surprised you didn't see me in the Nether, I was there after all," Zenix laughs.

"Aphmau run!' Laurance yells.

I nod and run off towards Levin, I scoop him up in my arms and run. I threw Laurance my sword, all I can do is hope that he knows what he's doing. Hopefully he'll be okay.

----------

It's been a few hours I haven't stopped running. I hear a rustling in the leaves and I turn my head and see some blonde hair against a tree. I place Levin behind me and slowly walk towards it, it could be Garroth or it could just be some crazy guy with blonde hair that will try to kill me once I get closer to him.

I peek my head over the side of the tree, it's Garroth but his eyes are closed and his breathing is heavy. I feel something touch my leg and look back, it's Levin and he walked! I covered my mouth to spot myself from squealing to much, just in case Garroth was asleep. I wonder where he was anyways.

I hear a soft groan and I turn to Garroth, his eyes were open and his hand was over his chest. I sigh and he turns his head over to me. Garroth gives a slight smile.

"Hello Lady Aphmau,"

"Garroth what happened?" I ask picking up Levin in my arms and sitting down next to Garroth.

"This brown haired guy," I stopped him.

"Zenix,"

"Yeah him, he knocked me out somehow, you would know your head guard would never be knocked out," I try to hold back giggles, "anyway he knocked me out and I don't remember much, all I remember is getting here then passing out from getting out of that cave."

I'm still holding back giggles, I close my eyes and breath. I feel a tug on my shirt and open my eyes. It's Levin and he's pointing at something. I blink my eyes because I see nothing, but there it is. A injured Laurance, sword in hand, one arm on the shoulder of the other.

"Laurance!" I yell and place Levin on Garroth.

I stand up and start running towards him, but instead of him running towards me like he would always do when I did this, he fell. To the ground. The crunching of leaves meant he had fell on leaves, hopefully they helped his fall less hurtful.

I rush up to where he fell and see him, blue clothing all bloody. I can feel tears flow down my cheeks, my best friend was once again taken away from me. Saving my life once again. Why does he do it, why does he risk his life for me? I bend down and hug him, my knees touching the leaves, making them crunch under me.

"No," I cry, "no."

Once again a blinding light comes towards me. Engulfing me in light then disappearing almost instantly. I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. It doesn't feel like armour, it's Laurance but how is he moving? He was hurt!

"Laurance stop moving you'll hurt yourself even more!" I scream.

"Aphmau," I feel him move underneath me, "I'm fine."

I remove myself from Laurance and examine him. Not a scratch or anything, nothing.

"Wa-what happened?" I ask.

"I have no idea,"

I'm glad he's okay,

Because I think,

I may,

Be,

Falling,

In Love,

With,

My Best Friend.