7- Laurance

I was at the forest and I tried to get Aphmau to follow me by the little kid she had. Who was he anyway and who is the father? Last time I checked she didn't have a son. I'll have to talk to Sasha about this. I don't want to do this but if I don't they might hurt me or worst Aphmau.

--------------------

As I enter the Nether portal near the very edge of the forest. The purple mist surrounds me, as soon as I see the red I hear a crack. I turn look behind me, the portal, is split in two. How could someone break obsidian?

I'm stuck in the Nether now. That's it I won't be able to see Aphmau ever again. Which means I won't ever know if I truly like her or not. I mean we were best friends till she had to move, even when she moved we tried to keep in touch with my wyvern, Ungth. Speaking of him I haven't seen him since the Lord of Meteli died. I wonder what he's up to.

-----------------

It's been a few months I think, time just flies here for me. Sasha has been trying to train me to beat someone or something. I don't know what though. I've got bruises and scraps everywhere from when Sasha either hit me with her sword or I fell on the hard red ground, it matching the tiny bits of blood from my scraps and cuts.

I swear one day I'm finally going to beat her and actually give her a few scratches. I know it's just to help me train for whatever I have to beat but it bugs me that I was the head guard of Meteli before I came here. I should be able to fight a girl, let alone one with a badly made sword.

I hear a loud zapping noise coming from above. I turn my head and there's a yellow wyvern about the biggest size I've seen. I know who it is, it's Ungth, my wyvern. The only thing different is he has one black ended state wing. As the blackness of his wing slowly spreads to the rest of his body he stoops low to the ground and picks me up with his claws. I think I know where we are going.

"Ungth let me on your back," I ask and he throws me in the air and I land on the saddle on his back with a thud.

I hear another loud zapping noise and a blinding light engulfs me.

"No! Come back here!" Sasha yells.

I'm getting a bit sick, it feels like I'm going through the portal but a million times worse. I feel like I'm like need throwing up, but I don't need to. I feel something tug against my clothes and I close my eyes. I hope this will be over soon.

I feel like I'm going all over the place as I hear the flapping of Ungth's wings. I feel his scales change beneath me, no please don't tell me. Is he going into his ended state fully?

As I close my eyes tightly I feel another tug on me, as if someone was dragging me. I hear Ungth's wings stop and I open my eyes. Nothing, I see nothing. I close my eyes tight again and reopen them fast, still nothing. I can feel my eyelids slowly closing and my body go limb. With that note I think I'm out cold but I can't tell I might just be numb from the pain I got coming wherever we are or I really am out. All I know, is that I think I'm blind.

That means...

I won't ever be able to see Aphmau's smiling face ever again.