19- Laurance

"Laurance wait up!" Garroth yells as I race after the scream.

"No, she left because of us trying to throw her a surprise party but instead she got taken, I'm not going to wait up!" I yell, anger in my voice.

I will help you Aphmau, even if I get trapped somewhere.

I will save you,
I will protect you,
I won't let you die.

"Aphmau!" I scream as I race off into the forest.

She left because we were throwing her a surprise party for her birthday, how could she forget her own birthday though? I would of talked to her before but Garroth was waving me over and mouthing hurry up. (Note: Garroth does not wear his helm as much anymore)

As I rush though the forest, the crunching of the fallen leaves in my ears. I have to find her, I won't let anything happen to her. I promised her I wouldn't leave her!

"Aphmau!" I yell.

It's no use, whoever took her probably put a gag in her mouth. I'm never going to find her.

----------------------

That's it I can't find her, I've checked the forest, Meteli (they were actually surprised I was alive), Bright Port, the Bright Port Wolf village (I even checked to see if their Nether portal was open, it wasn't), I even went in a boat to go check O'Khasis! Although I didn't get that far, I only got a bit passed Bright Port before Garroth stopped the search.

I won't give up though. I'm in a meeting with them right now.

"Who should be the Lord till we find Aphmau just in case we don't?" Garroth asks.

"We will find her!" I scream pounding my fist into the table as I bolt up.

"Laurance calm down," Dante pulls me back down to my seat.

"I'm not giving up!" I scream.

"Laurance we have to face it, we might not see her again!" Garroth screams in my face.

"Well I'm going to make sure we do!" I scream, bolting up from my seat once again.

Dante pulls me back down, my emerald sword by my seat. I stare at it but something comes up and my attention goes to it.

"Laurance you knew Lord Aphmau more then us, you spent most of your time with her and her boys, you should be the new Lord till we find her," Garroth announces.

Me, a Lord? The door creaks open, who could it be. I look towards it, it's Levin. Oh no did we wake him up with our yelling.

"Levin," I get up from my seat and rush towards him.

"Laur I woke up, I had a nightmare where Mommy died," Levin explains, tears in his eyes.

"Don't worry Mommy isn't going to die," I pick him up.

"See that is what we mean, you take care of her kids as if they were yours," Garroth points out.

I sigh, "I guess you are right about that."

"Just give it a try," Dante pats me on the shoulder.

Levin hugs my other one tightly, his hands holding onto my uniform. If I have to I will, I will protect him, Malachi and Zoey till we find Aphmau.

"Fine,"

-------------------------

"Laur, when is Mommy coming home?" Levin asks as he looks at me from the table.

"Soon, I promise," I smile towards him, once he turns his head back to his drawing

"Hey Bruthor, how do you spell Laur's name?" Levin asks.

"L-a-u-r-a-n-c-e," Malachi spells out my name.

"Thanks Bruthor!"

My smile fades away, he's been asking Malachi how to speak a few words, but he gave up on a few. I have a feeling that it's him, Malachi and Aphmau watching me dangle over lava.

"Laur look at this!" Levin yells as he motions me over to him.

It's actually not what I thought it was. It's me, Aphmau (labeled Mommi), Malachi (labeled Malaki) and Levin (labeled Mi). (Picture above, I made it look like Levin drew it okay!)

"Levin wants Laur to be part of our family," Levin smiles.

He actually spelt my name right, unlike giving up on it like he did the others. Just like how I won't give up on finding Aphmau.

"I promise, I'll bring back Mommy," I smile at them.

"Go do it then, I'll watch them," Zoey announces coming up from the basement.

I nod and rush out the door. I grab my sword and shield from the rack in the barracks.

"Laurance where are you going?" Dante asks as I rush out the door.

"To find Aphmau!"

---------------------

I get off Uma. (horse in Japanese) and search around the forest. She's got to be here, she just has to. I promised I would never leave her.