6- Aphmau

It's been almost a month since I've seen Laurance. Although I have no idea if he's alive, it he's a Shadow Knight that's going to try to kill me once I get into the Nether with Garroth, Azura a Bright Port guard and a few others, I'm actually walking into the place where the meeting is being held in Bright Port.

"Lady Aphmau as your head guard I am commanding you to stay in Phoenix Drop as you are now the new Lord until we find you father," Garroth dully says as I walk up the stairs, great now I have to go back to Phoenix Drop, "Besides if anything were to happen to you who would watch Levin."

As soon as I get back to Phoenix Drop and so do you Garroth, I will not hesitate to go into battle with you and kick your butt. I don't care if I have to take care of the baby that was left off at my doorstep a few days after Laurance got trapped in the Nether.

"Lord Aphmau go home," Garroth commands, "I don't want you to get hurt," Garroth starts to push me to the stairs.

I turn around and slap his helm, making my hand hurt more then ever. Garroth laughs and pushes me down the stairs and closes the door. Great might as well just go back to Phoenix Drop.

I hope on my purple sailed boat and sail back to Phoenix Drop. My spruce wood house and the docks come into view as I sailed closer. I docked my ship and fell into the water, I really need to work on my docking skills.

I swim to the land, my hair matted to my neck.. I crawl out of the water, my clothes now soaked, might as well change while I'm here. I walk up the hill to my house, and the door is wide open.

"Levin!" I yell, hopefully nothing has happened to him.

I run to my basement, my diamond sword in hand. If anything happened to him I will kill both Dale and Garroth, Dale for not watching Levin and Garroth for......just being Garroth!

I rush into Levin's room pressing the button for his iron door. Dale was laying on the ground, Levin right next to him asleep. Whew, I thought something had happened. I heard a soft snoring, no way Levin could be snoring. I study Dale a bit more, he's also sleeping!

"Aw," I squeal.

I quietly walk out of the room. I hear a faint crying, I quickly walk back into to the room, there lays Levin, curled up in a ball and having a nightmare.

I gently pick him up and rock him I walk out of his room. He had been cooped up in there since I left which was two days ago. I push my door open from when I rushed in here and walk outside.

I walk gently down the hill and into the forest. He needs a little excitement in his life anyways, so far all he's seen has been his room. I spot something brown out of all the green and oranges, but it might not be unusual since it is autumn. I place Levin down and sit down beside him, he falls on his stomach and giggles.

As I sit I close my eyes and breath. In the last month I've lost my best friend, my father but the good things are I got Levin and my doggies! Thorgi, Puma, Jiggy, Cookie and Phoenix. Once I open my eyes I see Levin, walking! He's walking towards a tree with loads of brown leaves, the tree seems to be shifting though.

"Hello," I call out.

A person wearing dark red armour came out and started laughing, Levin walked towards him.

"Who are you?" I yell, anger rising up in me.

The dark armoured person, that I know is a Shadow Knight, takes off the helm he was wearing. Red fiery hair falls as he takes off the helm.

"No," I gasp, it's Laurance, "Your trapped in the Nether!"

I hear the moving of bushes and turn me head towards it. I hear a thump and turn my head towards Levin, he's sitting down now.

"Lord Aphmau I'm so glad I found you," Garroth places his hand on my shoulder, "you weren't at your house so I was worried."

"I'm fine, but I thought I saw Laurance," I look towards where he was and pick up Levin, "Guess I was just imagining things."