18- Aphmau

"Oh Laurance don't you remember, your the Lord and I, your guard," I explain as I smile evilly.

What am I doing? I don't want to do this? I can't do anything, I want to stop this, but I can't. I feel a tear drip down to my chin but it doesn't fall instead everything goes white.

---------------------

As I open my eyes I blink. I'm in my bed, nothing wrong had happened. And most importantly, I didn't kill Laurance. I still feel the water of the tear that I had shed. Why would I ever kill Laurance, my best friend since I was little.

I stare at my ceiling of my now purple house. I'm glad Kawaii~Chan had fixed it up for me, it was really nice of her to as well. There's even a room for the boys and Zoey.

I have one question for my dream. Why would I ever kill my best friend? Sure I might kill Garroth because he gets on my nerves sometimes but others I wouldn't even dare hurt him. He is my friend after all, so why would I kill Laurance? That question spins around in my mind searching for an answer, although I show up empty handed I know something for sure. That it's never going to happen.

As I lay down in bed I hear the door creak open. I hear the laughter of two little kids, the only ones in the house are Levin and Malachi. I know who they are but not where they are in the room. I stay silent and wait.

"Okay, now!" Malachi yells and I feel two bodies jump onto me.

"Wake up mommy!" Levin yells, joy in his voice.

"I'm up I'm up," I laugh.

With both boys on me I sit up knocking them both onto each other sending them into a bundle of laughter.  I look towards them, Levin is beside Malachi, if only there was a way to change Malachi's clothes, they're all torn and tattered. Maybe there's a way to make ghost clothes, I don't know, I'll have to ask Cadenza.

"Levin, Malachi, Lady Aphmau! Breakfast!" I hear Zoey yell from downstairs.

"Let's go have breakfast," I smile at my boys.

---------------------------

I'm standing, in the doorway with Laurance right beside me. Silence between us, no ones talked, even me, the chatter box hasn't. Ever since the boat ride and the kiss everything has been silent between me and Laurance. I mean we were best friends and here we are giving each other kisses.

"Um I better go Lord Aphmau," Laurance rushes off in the direction he was going in and I just stand still, like a statue.

As I stand as still as a statue my hair blows in the wind. I wanted to talk to him but he walked away. The only ones that aren't avoiding me are my boys and Zoey. Even Garroth is avoiding me, usually he tries to flirt with me whenever he can. Did I do something wrong?

As I walk from the doorway and go down the path I see no one on the path.  Usually everyone is coming to greet me and say hi or even get into a really good conversation with me. Why is today any different.

As I walk down the pathway I pass the plaza, usually that place is bustling with people, it's empty. Where is everyone?

--------------------

As I round near the new gate I still see no one. Where is everybody? I spot something on the other side of the gate, a girl with white hair and purple eyes. I've never seen her in the village, who is she?

"Who are you?" I ask, holding my hand over the hilt of my sword.

"Help...you," the girl whispers and I open the gate.

The girl smiles evilly and grabs my wrist. She drags and I can't do anything. I can do one thing, scream.