Prologue

Prologue:

I was in middle of night and it was raining heavily as I loved rain but that time all it matter was I really need to save him. I just can't let my life go away. I got out of a crushed car and didn't care about my bruises that I got from accident. I looked through the road no sign of any car. All I can hear was my inner voice'you really need to save him'

Finally I got to call emergency and they will be here in any minute. I hear the emergency horns and I looked at my back they stopped their van and two mans came out and took out alex from the car and put him on the strecher and I also started to walk with him and sat in van near the strecher. I hold his hand and kissed it and in all this situation I just can't stop crying,

"I love you so much alex, don't worry you'll be alright. I won't let anything happen to you."

Its been an hour since doctor took alex to operation thetre and I was really getting worried. I hope he will make it.

"Allie, are you ok?" I looked at my back and saw niall. My only best friend asked me with concern look. I can understand he was asking about my injuries. I nodded. I can't talk right now.

"Where is alex? Is he alright?" I looked at him and tears started to come out of my eyes. I really can't hold them back. I started to cry and fell on my knees. He came to me and hugged me tightly and I cried on his shoulder.

"Shh shh It's alright, he will be fine" Niall whispered and hugged me tightly. I pulled apart and looked at him. He took my face in both of his hands and kissed my forehead. We both sit on the bench and waited.

Doctor came out after 2 hours. I ran to him.

"How is alex? Is he alright?" I asked him and he looked down.

"Doctor tell me what happen? Where is he?" I asked him again and this time he looked at me and said.

"I'm sorry miss allie, we tried to save him but he is no more, "

"No more." I felt like something has crushed inside me. I was feeling like my heart beat had stopped, my body was shivering. It really can't happen. He can't leave me. He promised. How he can. Niall came to me and rubbed my shoulders. I was not sure that am i on this earth or not. The flasback starts..

*FLASHBACK*

It was raining and me and alex were in my garage. We were laughing alot and then alex took my hand and drag me to rain and we started to do slow dance and we laughed a lot and thats when alex leaned into me and pull me closer and I closed my eyes and he kissed me. It was a soft kiss. He pulled apart and looked at me, I opened my eyes and he told me,

"I love you for who you are and I'll never leave you."

*FLASHBACK OVERS*

After that flashback I just really can't remember. All I can hear was niall calling my name, and calling doctors. How alex can do it, why that accident happen, why I can't rewind in life, why? What I will do without him, how will I survive. It was true that I love him a lot more than anything else and today we both were going to meet our parents, after our vacation, we were engaged and was getting married. I wish that I could bring him back. I really want him back.