Chapter twenty-one

Love Again

Chapter twenty-one

"So what do you think?" I ask niall as I wore the dress in changing room, it was pink one shoulder small glitzy dress, he looked me from up to down.

"You look great," Niall said, I smiled at him and then I look in the mirror, I really look great.

I changed into my shorts and shirt and then niall payed for the dress and we left the shop taking the dress.

Now it was time for shoes, we went to many stores, finally I got heels for my dress, it was glitter heels and it look perfect for my dress.

Greg's wedding is after 2 days and niall is best man for his wedding, niall also did his shopping and then we went to mcdonalds, and got our meals and eat it.

We came home at 9pm, and then I changed into pajamas, niall went home, I was moving in with niall, he is looking for flat until then he is living with his mom.

I went to sleep thinking about next day.

------------------

I woke up at usual time, 7:30am, I went to shower, and wore leggings, with a button down shirt and put my hair in side braid. I applied eyeliner, foundation, mascara and lipgloss. I took my car keys and my bag and went to starbucks.

I took my drink and went to office going in my cabin. 

My all day went by writing articles, editing and working on new project.

It was 6pm, I left the office going home. 

Tomorrow was the day, I went to my room and looked at my dress. It is the perfect dress, I love it so much. It's just so cute and elegant.

I put the dress in a hanger and hang it in my closet and put my shoes near the dress, so I wouldn't freak out where my shoes went.

I eat dinner and then skyped with niall. He was so nervous about his brother's wedding, I assured him everything was going to be fine.

It was 12am, when he started to yawn.

"Babe, you need to sleep, I'll see you tomorrow at aisle," I said.

"Can't wait to see you," I blush and then I ended the call.

We've been together for 6 months, and he still gave me butterflies, I always loved him, and I'll always do.

---------

Today was finally the day of greg's wedding. It was at 6pm, so I woke up at 12pm, and took a shower and had some lunch and went to get ready at 3pm. 

I wore my dress and did a little shimmering make up and put my hair in a cute style, and wore a braclet and some diamond earrings. I wore my heels and left to go to the wedding.

I went there, there were already many people, I made my way to where people were standing.

I was looking for niall, but I didn't saw him.

I moved my way other side, and saw niall talking to his mum. His eyes moved to my side and his jaw dropped.

He blue eyes were staring at me. I blushed and then he came towards me.

"You look beautiful," He says, I smile.

"Thanks, you look handsome," I said, he grinned.

He took my hand and introduced me to some of his friends and relatives, saying I'm his girlfriend.

I was talking to some of his relatives when niall excused and told me he had some work to do.

Finally the wedding was going to start, niall stand near greg and I was sitting on bench with his mom. He glanced at me, and I smiled at him.

Then bride came walking down to aisle with her dad, we all stood up and then her father kissed him on cheek and then denise and greg said their vows and greg kissed her.

We clapped and then everyone went for a dance, greg and denise were also dancing so niall came to me.

He took my hand and then we went to dance, he put his arms around my waist and I put my hands on his shoulder. We burst into laughter.

"You look incredible," I laughed, he looks so cute.

"I love you," I kissed his lips and then pull apart blushing.

"You look cute when you blush," He said and I started blushing even harder.

We talked while dancing and then i said bye to niall's mum, and said congrats to denise and greg.

I was so tired, but niall took me somewhere. I wonder where he is taking me.

"Niall, where are we going?" I asked him.

"You'll see," He smirked.

He drived for 5 minutes and then he stopped the car and he took my hand and we walked towards a bridge.

It was really beautiful, and then he came in front of me and sit down on one knee, I looked at him shocked, this cannot be happening. 

"Allie, I love you so much, I know we've been together for 6 months but I just can't wait, I want to make you mine, so allie, will you marry me?" He says, tears were in my eyes, 

"Yes," I said and then he took out the ring and placed it on my ring finger and then he kissed me softly.

I started to jump and he laughed.

We went home, and then I called my mom.

"hey mom," I greeted her cheerily.

"Hi allie, how are you sweety?" She said, I put my phone on speaker so niall can also listen.

"I'm great, mom I have a news for you," I said, she asked me what it was.

"Mom, I'm engaged, niall just purposed me now," I told her, and she started to gave congrats to me and niall.

We tell all our friends and niall's family also, they were so happy for us, and then me and niall went to bed.

"Niall, can I ask you something?" I said,

"Yeah babe, ask me." I clear my throat.

"Niall, you know last time I was also engaged and then alex left me, and now I'm scared that you will also-" Niall put finger on my lips.

"No babe, I promise you that I won't leave you ever," He says, I smiled and then he kissed me passionately before going to sleep.

I'm deeply, madly in love with him. 

Hey guys, so this is the last chapter, sorry guys but yeah! I'm working on new book it's summer love, you can check it out and do comment and votes on 5 chapters that I posted love u guys, epilogue will be posted soon..!!

~saba