Chapter thirteen

Love Again

Chapter thirteen

Today was the day when ashley was finally leaving. Her luggages were in her car, and she was standing outside, and I got alyssa. I hugged her last time and put her in car and hugged ashley too. 

I'm really gonna miss both of them. 

"Bye ashley, take care of alyssa and keep in touch." She hugged me again, and went to her car and drove to her destination. I waved alyssa and ashley bye.

I went inside my home and closed the door behind me and went to kitchen and wash dishes.

I'm really gonna miss alyssa and ashley. Alyssa was like a star in house and now she is gone. Everyone are leaving me, first alex and now alyssa and ashley and I've lost niall very long time ago. I don't know why but my feelings for growing. I can't see him with chloe. I know he likes her but still I feel my heart stop beating when he kissed her or looked at her.

My phone starting to ring, I dry my hand and picked up the call.

"hello?" I answered it.

"Hi allie, are you at home?" It was niall.

"Yeah I am, why?" I asked him being curious.

"I'm coming." He said, I was about to say when he hang up the call.

I wonder what's up with him, he seems to be upset. I hope he is okay.

I wore something comfortable, and waited for niall in living room. 

Bell rang and I went to open the door and saw niall. His head was down, and he lowered his head up and I saw his eyes red puffy. 

My eyes got wide, and I took him inside. He sat on couch, he wasn't even looking at me. I sit next to him, put my hand on his shoulder. He finally looked at me, 

"What happen, I know something is wrong, why were you crying?" I asked him, and he only hugged me.

I got shocked first but then I held him tight, He started to cry on my shoulder. I can't hear him cry so I also cried. He pulled apart and looked at me.

"Why are you crying?" He asked me.

"Because my best friend is crying, now tell me what happen?" I asked as I wipe the tears away.

"Chloe break up with me." 

A/N: Hey guys so I'm sorry for this short chapter but I'm sorry I have to, anyways guys I don't feel like to write more guys, I'm fed up of this story and I'm going to start new chapter, It's called Change your life and it's one direction story so yeah and I might delete this story next week or something. Tell me if you liked this story so far or even chapter..!! <3

~sabamalik55