Chapter seventeen

Love Again

Chapter seventeen

"Will you go out with me?" Niall asked as he came closer to me.

I looked at him and whispered, "Yes".

He hugged me tight. I placed my hands on his back. He started to say 'I love you.'

"Um, I'll pick you up on saturday, at 7pm, so be ready." Niall told me while winking.

"Ok," I told him and we started to walk towards the waves. He remained silent and It wasn't awkward silence but It was calm. 

I'm still figuring out how he got over chloe so fast, I don't want to ask but I just couldn't stop.

"Um, niall, can I ask you something?" I asked him,

"Yeah sure babe," He said looking at me.

"What about chloe, how you got over her, I mean you loved her, and you know um, you were upset about the break up" I said while looking down.

"Allie, I hate chloe, She is a bitch, when I left your house I went to chloe's and there she was with the guy and making fun of me that how she broked my heart, I saw everything I asked her but she wouldn't answer, and she was thinking I want to be back with her, but she was wrong, I hate her." Niall says.

"But you liked her, right weren't you upset about break up?" I asked him again.

"Yeah I was upset, but I didn't like her as much I like you, you always have special place in my heart where chloe also can't reach," Niall said while looking at me, he was so close to me, I can listen his breath. I looked down and then he placed the kiss on my forehead.

The whole evening we walked towards waves, and then I went home and changed into pajamas and went to sleep.

*On Saturday*

My whole room was full of clothes, I was freaking out what I would wear. Ashley came in my room looking shocked. 

"Allie, what the hell is this?" Ashley said I looked at her.

"I have a date today with niall at 7pm, I can't figure out what to wear." I told ashley, and she came to me.

"Well, I got something for you," Ashley said, I looked at her confuse and then she gave me a shopping bag. I opened it and took out the dress. My jaw dropped, I looked at ashley and then hugged her.

"Ashley, this is so beautiful," I told her and she gave me side hug.

"Well, I know that you have a date, so I thought I'll get you something that will make your day perfect, do you like it?" She asked, 

"I love it, seriously It's so stunning and lovely." I said, It was so beautiful dress, a red wrap dress with a black bow in between. I went to shower and wore white shirts and blue top and wore that dress. It fits me perfectly.

I wore black lace heels with it, in jewellery I wore stud earrings and infinity braclet. Ashley did my make up, she make my look natural and then she curled my hair and made a cute hair style in it, that usually bride wears. I applied perfume and looked in mirror at myself, I was looking cute and gorgeous. As I was assured of my look, I hugged her ashley again. 

"Ash, thank you so so much, for giving me this dress, make up and hair, I appreciate it," I told her and then she grinned at me. 

"Yeah yeah, don't do anything weird and yeah use protection,"

"ASH!" I yelled at her, she chuckled and mumbled me bye, and went to her car droving to her house. I waved her bye and went to my room.

I put other items in my clutch and went downstairs and watched tv, There were still 10 minutes until niall would be here.

House bell rang, I turned off tv, and went to open and saw niall looking cute, in his outfit. He smiled at me.

"You look beautiful," He said, I blushed.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked me, and then I closed my house door locking it. 

"Yeah," I said and then he hold my hand and lead me to his car, opening the door for me and closing it.

I texted my mom, telling her I'm on date with niall.

Niall started to drive, I looked at him, I can't stop checking him out. He looked so happy, I want everything to be perfect tonight..

Hey guys, so I'm really loving this chapter, and don't forget to vote, comment and yeah guys fan me @sabamalik55 and guys I have started a new story of harry styles, It's called summer love, I still need more readers, vote and comment, so please if you just read it I would really appreciate it, here's the link http://www.wattpad.com/story/7236944-summer-love , and It's short story and guys I'm also starting a new book hopefully in september I guess or at end of august, It's called 'change your life,' So it would be like high school story and it would be just like a high school love so yeah, hope you like this chapter and tell me in comments what you wanna see in next chapter!! Hopefully I'll add in next chapter !! OK love you guys <3

~saba