Chapter eleven

Love Again

Chapter eleven

 Niall's POV

 Today I decided to go to allie's house, and just clear the confusion and make it up with her. I can't make her mad anymore obviously she is my best friend. 

I got ready and left the house, and texted chloe, if she also wants to join, and luckily she said yes.

I got in my car, and drive to chloe house, and she was already outside, I opened the door for her and she sit down and closed the door and kissed me.

I drived towards allie's house, which was not too far, and we both were walking towards her house, when chloe grabbed my shirt and kissed me. I got shocked why she did it, in front of allie's house. As I pulled apart, I saw allie staring at us.

We walked towards her. I hugged her saying hi,

"Um, allie, this is chloe, and chloe this is my best friend allie," I introduced them, and allie came towards chloe, and hugged her, chloe looked at me confusly. I smiled.

Allie took chloe's hand and lead her towards the house, and I followed them. 

"Hey where's ashley?" I asked allie, 

"She went for an interview," She told me, and we just played with alyssa. She was such a cute girl, I can see chloe and allie were talking, they will be great together, I hope so.

Allie's POV

Niall and chloe were at my house, and I saw chloe kissing niall, but if niall is happy with her, then I'm also. I only want niall to be happy.

He introduced chloe to me, and me to her. I really like her, she was sweet and nice. We talked about our lives, she told me she wanted to be a stylist and I told her about alex, she was feeling so sorry.

"Hey allie, do you wanna hang out some day?" She asked me,

"Yeah, sure, why not, it would be nice," I said to her,

"Yeah what about weekend, I can come over your place, and then we can go shopping or like somewhere fun," she said,

"Yeah can ashley also join, it would be fun." 

"yeah no problem, it would be awesome."

"cool," 

"Um, do you wanna drink something, it's cold today, do you want some hot chocolate?" She nodded and then we walked towards kitchen. I made hot chocolate for her and me, and niall too. Alyssa was asleep so niall put her into her room, and came downstairs.

"Here niall," I handed his hot chocolate to him.

"Wow allie, It's really awesome," Chloe said,

"Thanks chloe." 

"Chloe, you haven't tasted allie's pasta, it's so awesome, you'll forget other pastas." Niall said,

"Really, wow, I really want you to make for me someday." She laughed,

"Yeah sure, why not. I'll make for you, when you'll come next time." I told her, and she nodded.

"Do you like to cook?" Chloe asked me,

"Um, not much, but I used to cook for alex, whenever he used to come here." I said, niall looked at me.

"Well, allie, whenever you make pasta, don't forget me, ok." I laughed and pinched his cheeks.

We went to living room, and niall told me about their date and ashley also came.

"Oh, it must be ashley." The bell rang, and I opened the door.

"Hi ashley," I greeted her,

"Hi allie, how are you and where is alyssa?" She asked me,

"Don't worry she is sleeping." I told her and she nod her head.

"Oh ok, when did she sleep?" She asked again,

"It's been an hour," 

"Oh great, ok I'm really tired, I'll go to sleep." She started to walk, and I hold her hand.

"You can sleep, but you have to meet someone,"

"Now?" She looked at me annoyed.

"Yeah now, please," She rolled her eyes, 

"Ok," We both walked to living room.

I told ashley that chloe is the girl who niall is dating. Her face lit up, and she hugged her,

"It's so nice to meet you chloe, but I'm too tired," 

"Yeah I can see, it's been a long day," 

"Yeah," Ashley said,

"So where have you been ashley?" Niall asked her,

"Oh, i went for an interview and then I saw a really nice flat for me and alyssa, so I just went to take the keys, and all paper work," 

"Oh so you got it," I asked her,

"Yeah." She said, and my smile faded, because I was really going to miss her, 

"When are you shifting?" I asked her hoping she would stay for week or two.

"In a week," I took a relief breath.

"That's awesome, so can you stay for the girls night?" 

"What night?"

"Oh chloe just said to me, that she wants to hang out so I was thinking we three can have a sleepover on saturday night." I told her,

"Yeah sure, it would be so fun." Chloe and me cheered and then I look at niall, he was having a disappointment look.

"So you guys are having a party without me, and there would be food also huh!" Niall said, and me and chloe giggled, and ashley went to her room.

"Sorry niall, it's girls night, so no boys allowed." 

"Ok," He made the mad face, I laughed at him.

We talked for a bit, and then chloe at the clock, 

"Niall, I'm getting late, I have to go," Chloe hugged me and then left the house with niall.

I closed the door and went to my room, I changed into my pajamas and went to bed, but can't sleep. I was thinking about niall and chloe, how happy they look with each other, maybe I wasn't niall's princess but chloe is, she is sweet, funny, eat as much niall and beautiful. She is so awesome. I hope that niall would be happy.

Hello guys, thank u so much for reading my fanfic, and voting and commenting, so here's chapter 11 as I told I'll post on wednesday, so yeah guys read it, do vote and comment!! Love u guys and yeah happy summer <3

Twitter: sabamalik55

Instagram: sabamalikk

Wattpad: sabamalik55

Facebook: saba.malik.792 

~saba~