Chapter five

Love Again

Chapter five

"Ash"

She ran towards me, and hugged me. I cried on her shoulder, she really was my best friend, I miss her, I miss her jokes, I miss her smile, I miss her so much (A/N: so I cried writing this, because I'm also missing my best friend.)

"Oh my god allie, I miss you so much." Tears were in her eyes, I smiled and then she hugged me again. I pulled apart and she gave me flowers. I grinned and mumbled thanks.

"Where were you ash? I really missed you, I needed you but you weren't there," I asked her and she looked down not to face me.

"I'm so sorry allie, I wish I was with you but.." She wanted to say something but she stopped.

"But?" I asked her again.

"It's complicated." She said.

"No it's ok, you can tell me when you want to." I said her to make her feel better.

"Yeah, so how you doing?" She asked and I have to tell her what I did and why?

"Well, I kind of cut myself." I closed my eyes, being embrassed.

"WHAT? ARE YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? WHY? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING HUH?" She was scolding me and I started to cry.

"Because ash, alex left me." I told her and she looked at me shocked.

"What why? Do he love someone else? He used you. I'm gonna kill him."

"No ash, he is no more, he died." I told her and she placed her hand on my shoulder and tears start to stream down my face.

"But how?" She asked me and I took a deep breath and started telling her about what happened and also why I cut.

"Oh my god al, I wish I was with you at that time, but between who stopped you from cutting at first?"

"Niall." She smiled.

"Wow he is such a gentlemen. Who ever girl would love her will be so lucky." I rolled my eyes.

"I hope so," I was still pissed off at him, whatever he did was wrong.

"You seemed to be angry? What happen?"

"Well he purposed me today, right now just when you came, he left." She again got shocked.

"Why? Doesn't he knows alex have gone, and it's just 2 days."

"Yeah I told him that my heart belongs to alex, but he was like I loved you from middle school, and I was like why you didn't tell me and then he was like, I don't have any guts to say, and when I wanted to say you got involved with alex, so I sacrifice my love."

"Well, allie please don't get me wrong, I think so he is right" I looked at her shocked, my own best friend is with her.

"Are you serious? Why you would say that huh?"

"I think so he is right he loves you but still It's late and It's wrong."

"Now you get it."

We talked for a while and then she was tired and I told her to go home, but she said she will stay with me, then mom came and gave her home keys and she have to go home and mom stayed with me for a night because tomorrow I was going home.

- - - - - - - - -

Today was the day finally I'll be going home. Doctor came and did all check ups, and told me that I should come and visit hospital every week, I nodded. Me and mom went to car and we start to drive. I asked mom to stop at starbucks because I wanted coffee she nodded and then we went to starbucks, when I went inside, flashbacks started to replay, me and alex always used to come here, whenever we had fight, he always come here, to get my favourite drink. I went and ordered my coffee and took it and went back to car.

It was so hard for me to let him go. I sit inside my car and I started to cry, mom asked me what happen but I shook my head.

"Tell me why are you crying?" She asked me and I looked at her.

"Flashbacks," I adjust my voice.

She know what I meant.

"Sweety, you have to try, you'd get used to it."

"Yeah," I nodded and she starts to drive home.

Mom opened the door and everything was black, and when I went inside, the lights fluttered get on and I saw girls, and my house was in rush and everyone screamed welcome back!

Many people were there, my college and school friends, and our neighbours, my bff ashley, some friends of mom and that person too whom I didn't wanted to see.

Niall