Chapter twenty

Love Again

Chapter twenty

Niall came at ashley's house in 15 minutes, I hugged him as he came in.

He hugged ashley too and spun alyssa around. She started to laugh.

We were there for an hour, we were going but ashley stopped us for having dinner with her.

We eat the dinner and left ashley's flat and went to our flat.

I looked at niall as he drives the car, he smirked.

"Maybe you shouldn't look at me like that It's creepy," He says, I giggled.

"I love you," I whisper and then he hugged me and kiss my forehead.

We were at house now and I went to change and took out my outfit that I would wear tomorrow.

It was black leggings, with pink tunic shirt and brown boots. 

Niall came and hugged me from back and I put my outfit in closet.

I smiled and then he put his head on my shoulder. 

"Can we go to bed?" I nodded and then he picked me up in bridal style and placed me on bed, I felt like princess.

He layed beside me, and I cuddled into his chest and he put his arms on me.

"Allie, I'm also going on a job from next week," He says, I looked at him and hug him.

"Congrats nialler," I said, I smiled at him,

"Thanks," He leaned in and kissed me passionately.

I laugh in the kiss and then he hug me and I dozed off as he sang to me.

-----------------------

I woke up at the exact time, I went to shower, and brush my teeth and wore my outfit. I lightly curled my hair making them wavy and then did a little bit make up, and took my bag and went downstairs and made coffee for me, and toasts. 

I eat my breakfast and then I look for sticky note and pen, and wrote a note for niall, telling him I'm at my job and I'll be home at 5. I stick it on fridge and took car keys and drive to the building.

As I went there, the secretary lead me to a room, which was my office and gave me some files that I'll be working today.

It was some articles and some paragraphs that I have to edit.

So I completed it until It was lunch time. I looked at my phone and saw niall's text.

Good morning beautiful, miss you already, can't wait to see you, I have a surprise for you - Niall xx

I smiled at his text and wondered what the surprise would be?

He always makes me smile, I can't believe I fall for this guy, his smile, is the most adorable smile ever which cause me to smile also.

He is the best boyfriend ever, I loved him alot.

I text him back,

Miss you too and what's the surprise? 

I was going for lunch when he texted back,

Just be home on time, then I'll tell you - niall xx

Maybe he wouldn't tell me never mind, I went to cafeteria.

*Skip lunch*

I came to my office and did some work too and then left to go home.