Chapter six

Love Again

Chapter six

 Niall, what the hell he was doing in my house? How dare he even came in my home? I was going to talk to him now. I was going to him when some girls stop me, asking me how I was and being sorry about alex.

Finally he was standing in front of me smiling. How much I hate him.

"What are you doing here niall?" I asked him and he took a deep breath.

"Well I'm your best friend so basically I should be here to welcome you." I shake my head.

"Welcome me? No niall never, ok we are not best friends anymore, my only best friend is ashley,ok."

"Listen allie, I know what I said was wrong, but can you just forget and be friends again?" He hold my hand and was looking at me.

"Niall, ok but promise me only friends, you know I still love alex," I said to him and he nodded.

"Ok maam I know, come on let's get something to drink."

I smiled and we went to get our drinks, and then we meet our high school friends and catching up with them, some of my close friends stayed and we watched movies. Niall was such a sweet guy, he apologized and I think we can be great friends. I hope so It always stayes like this.

We watched a lot movies and ashley stayed at my house and niall went home. We talked all night and we goof around and then she went serious and I asked her what happen and she said she wanted to tell why she came here.

"Ok allie, you know I came here, for you and why I didn't was with you before because I was pregnant and I've got a daughter, and I'm a single mother." I looked at her shocked and then tears started to come out from her eyes, and I hugged her, I thought my life is messed up but no her life is more messed up then me.

"Oh I'm so sorry who did it ash?" She wiped her tears and then she said.

"You know one day I told you I have a crush on one guy, my college friend, jake, we were at club and then he took me somewhere, I wasn't drunk and then we kind of hooked up, and one day I've got my pregnancy test and It was positive and I told jake, but he ignored me, and told me It wasn't his, but when I did blood test, It was b positive, and jake's blood is also b positive and then he left me, I wanted to die, but then I thought about her and now I'm happy with her, I've got job over there, and she is also really sweet and she wanted to come but I know you don't know anything so I didn't bought her, she is at my mom's house." She smiled and I smiled too.

"So what the sweet girl's name?" I asked her and then she grin.

"Alyssa"

"Wow that's nice name, yeah I wanted to see her, do you any photo.?" I asked her and then she took out her phone and show me alyssa's photo, I must say she was really cute, and her eyes were blue, just like ashley. She is so lucky to have ashley her mother. After that we went to sleep.

----------

I woke up at 9am and then I saw ashley wasn't in room, I went downstairs and she was talking with mom and eating.

"Morning sunshine." Mom said to me and I was rubbing my eyes.

"Morning mom and ash." I said and they both smiled widely. Mom said bye to me and ashley as she was getting late for her job and ashley was also going to see her daughter, she was here and she said she will be here after an hour with alyssa. I was so happy, I've always loved babies, I really like small kids, me and alex always used to talk about our babies, and he always wanted a daughter and me too. I went to my room and went to shower and brush my teeth and choose my outfit, I wore sleeveless chiffon brown blouse with black belt,blue jeans and with white masai cardigan, I wore my black sandals, I wore my love pendal necklace and made my hair in fistail braid, I went downstairs and had my breakfast and then my house bell rang and opened and saw a cute girl with ashley.