Chapter twelve

Love Again

Chapter twelve

Finally It was weekend, today chloe is gonna come at 9pm, so I went to market to get all snacks, I went to mall to do some shopping and got some new dvds. 

I came home at 6:30pm and put all snacks in kitchen and went to shower, and came out after 30 minutes, and wore my outfit, which was a cute floral dress, with brown sandals, and I put my hair in loose curls and did a little bit of make up. 

I went downstairs and bell rang, I went to open and saw ashley with alyssa sleeping in her arms. I assumed she must fell asleep during car ride. I hugged her and then she put alyssa in other room and put blanket on her, and pillows beside her, so she wouldn't be scared and turn off the lights and close the door and went downstairs in living room.

After half hour chloe also came, chloe was looking really awesome tonight. I must say she looking perfect. We talked in our living room and we were having awesome time.

"Hey can we play 20 questions?" I asked both of them, and they happily nodded.

"Ok so I'll ask first question and then ashley will ask and then me, ok" I looked at them, and ashley nodded.

"Favourite colour?"

"Pink."

"Favourite food?"

"Pizza." 

Ashley high fived chloe, and I just rolled my eyes.

"Ok, um, favourite singer?"

"Miley cyrus and taylor swift." 

"Favourite boyband?"

"Big time rush." 

And the questions were going on, we got to know that she also had obsession with starbucks new drink with whom I'm also obsessed.

We talked a lot,she was really sweet and intelligent,

"Really?" She asked me with confuse look on her face.

"Yeah he'll always cry whenever he sees nemo." I said to her as we were talking about niall.

"Wow, um, that's kinda weird." She said while looking down awkwardly and then I looked at her confusly gaving her look 'why'

"Allie, It's just a cartoon character, no need to cry about it." She said while rolling her eyes, I find it weird and awkward about what she said. I mean she doesn't even like niall's small things and facts. We sat there awkwardly but then ashley spoke.

"Hey allie, where are the dvds that you bought today from mall?" She asked me and I pointed her to the drawer, and she took it out.

"Which movies you want to watch guys?" Ashley asked,

"Chick flicks be good," Chloe said, and then ashley looked at me,

"Allie, are you ok, can you watch romantic movies?" She asked me and I just nod.

"Ok then here we go," She put the cd and we went to bed and watched the all chick flicks and it was awesome night, and I was still wondering why chloe had this attitude about niall. I think she must got in fight with him.

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for this short chapter, I'm so sorry I'm in hurry plz guys do comment and vote and I'll post next chapter on 16th july about 3 pages ok love u guys bye...!! <3

~saba