Chapter two

Love Again

Chapter two

Allie's POV

I felt a large hand on my palm. I opened my eyes and saw niall, he was smiling at me. I sadly smiled back, it was because I still miss alex, I just can't forget him even for a second. I'm so attached to him that I can even see that he is lying next to me, but I know he isn't. A tear streamed down my face as I look at left side of my bed. I cried quietly not letting niall to know that I was crying but I failed he saw me. He held my face and move his side to face him.

"Are you missing him?" He asked me and I could see in his eyes how much sad was niall.

"Yes, I really miss him. How he could do this to me?" I wasn't crying but my heart was breaking.

He hugged me, and said "Cry as much as you can, you have to cry allie."

I started to cry and niall hugged me tightly and whispered to me,

"Shh it's okay love"

I pulled away and look at him and he bring his hands on my eyes and whip the tears away.

"Allie, do you remember when alex was going to america, and you were crying"

"Yeah I remember."

"Do you remember what he said to you when whipping your tears away?"

*FLASHBACK*

Today was the day.

Alex was going london for 1 year and I don't know what I'll do without him. How I would live without seeing him..

All his bags were packed and he was putting in the car and we were all going with alex on airport. It was me, niall, my mom and his mom and sister. I don't wanted to cry because If I cry then alex would be in tensed in all his flight and I don't want that, but I couldn't stop me from crying. I started to cry and alex came closer to me and held my face and whip my tears away.

"Shh Allie, Its only 1 year and then I'll be with you after that!"

"I know alex, but I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

"I just couldn't stop me from crying."

"Allie, I don't like tears in your eyes, It breaks my heart. I feel like just because of me you are crying."

"I wouldn't cry alex, I promise."

Alex hugged me and I hugged him tight and then we all left for airport.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

"Yeah I remember, I can never forget him."

"I know, I even can't forget him. He was the best mate. He was a brother to me."

" You know when I woke up I saw him lying next to me and I thought It was true but then I remember he would never be with me."

"How I wish niall he was with right now comforting me, tickling me, kissing me, hug me tightly, and I will look into his eyes and see my future, but I KNOW IT WOULD NEVER HAPPENS."

 "I can understand allie, what you're being through. I know how you feel."

"No, NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME, ONLY ALEX UNDERSTANDS ME AND NOW HE IS GONE."

I cried really hard and fell on ground on my knees and let the tears fall down. It is really really hard for me to even breathe. Niall came to me and sat down next to me and kissed my forehead. He held my hand from one hand and other hand was on my waist and then he led me to bed and came with glass of water. I first hesitated but then I took it front his hand and drank it, I really need that.