Chapter fourteen

Love Again

Chapter fourteen

I looked at niall shocked. I placed my hand on his shoulder and rubbed it.

"Allie, I was so happy, I liked her a lot, but she started to fight and whenever I talked about you, she would be like that am I in love with you but I always tell her no I love you but she .. she just broke up with me.." Tears were on his face.

"Niall, I know how you feel, I'm here for you niall." I told him, he looked at me.

"Allie," He said and hugged me again. I pulled apart and he wipe the tears.

"Ok, come on let's go out." I said and he shook his head.

"I don't feel like going out, I want to stay here." He said.

"Ok, that's not a problem, we can order pizza and watch movies." I grinned at him and he nodded.

I ordered pizza, and we watched 21 jump street and obiviously niall eat whole pizza so I ordered 2 boxes.

We watched movies and niall stayed at my house and we both went to bed at 11pm, and niall was still crying but I pretended that I'm sleeping. I heard him sniffing before sleeping.

------------

I woke up at 8pm, and went to shower, and wore white blouse, black skinny jeans, with brown sandals, and put my hair wavy and went downstairs and made myself breakfast and eat it.

I was watching tv, when mom came home with bags.

"Hey mom, welcome back." I said while hugging her.

"Hey sweety, I missed you so much." she said as she stroked my hair.

I put her bags in her room, and we both sat on the couches, she asked me about what I was up to all the last days, I told her about niall and his girlfriend, and their breakup. I didn't realize that I was crying in front of her. She came close to me and hugged me, and rubbed my back.

"Allie, you like him right?" She asked me, I looked at her and nodded yes.

"Really, then you should tell him." She said,

"No mom, niall just got out of relationship now, and I don't want him to think that I'm a selfish person, who is happy about him when he is sad, I like him but now it's not the right time."

"So when are you gonna tell him." She asked me again, I stared at her.

"Mom.. I like him more than a lot.. But I also don't want to ruin our friendship." I said to her.

"WHAT!" I heard a voice and when I looked at beside me, I saw niall standing in front of me, looking shocked. 

author note: Hey guys, thanks for so good feedback.. love u all! and yeah guess what! Today is eleanor's birthday yeah and I wished her, she is just so perfect girl ever! I totally want to meet her, but we're so far away! She is so great girl! Ok guys now the chapter would be short and I'll finish this story at 40 or 45 and then an epilogue! So yeah! Love u guys and dnt forget to vote and comment!! <3

~saba