Epilogue

Love Again

Epilogue

"Alice, come here," I called my daughter alice, who is 5 years old now, mine and niall's. 

After me and niall got engaged, we married after an year and we are still together for 6 years.

"Yes mommy," Alice have blue eyes, just like niall, and her hair are like me, and some of her habits goes to niall, like she is also very friendly.

"Here, sweety." I gave her chocolate milkshake and then she started to drink.

I smiled at her.

She drink it and then went to play outside with ashley's son, yeah ashley also got married, and from his husband she got a son whose names was james.

I was washing the dishes and cooking food when niall came. He pecked me on lips and then came and help me,

"It smells so good," He says as he watched the food.

"Yeah it really does," I smiled at him and then we both put food on table and we had a family lunch, and after some hours we went outside as It was sunday.

"Daddy, I want ice-cream." Alice started to say.

"Ok baby girl, we're here," Niall said as he parked the car.

We got off the car and then made our way to baskin robbins.

Niall and alice went to get ice creams. I was sitting on table and after some minutes they came with 3 ice creams.

I took from niall and then we sit to eat ice cream.

We went to many places, and then alice went to play some games and me and niall sit outside.

I smiled at her as she was enjoying herself.

"Life has changed so much," I said

"Yeah we have a daughter now," Niall says, I can't stop grinning.

He puts me on his lap and look at me,

"But one thing hasn't changed," I look at him.

"Our love," He whisperes,

"Yeah, I love you so much," I said and then he laughs and leans in to kiss me. I smiled between kiss, it was perfect, even tough we are together for 8 years, I still have butterflies whenever he comes near me.

We took our daughter home, and today was the best day. 

Me and niall put her in bed as niall read him story and alice was in my arms, and then she went to sleep. Niall crawled off her bed and then I layed her on pillow and put blanket on her and turned off the lights while closing the door.

We went to our room and I changed into some shorts and shirt and niall changed into boxers and shirt.

I snuggled into his chest, and that's when I think about telling him.

"Niall, I wanted to tell you something," I said as he looked at me.

"Niall, I'm pregnant," I said to him, his face lit up and he spun me around.

"Oh my god, really?" I nodded.

"I-I-.. when it happened," He said,

"Yesterday," He smiled and then he kissed me.

"I love you allie, you are the best thing that ever happened to me, I can't imagine my life without you," He says, I kissed him.

"I love you allie," He whispred.

"I love you niall," 

We were best friends and now we are husband and wife and I just can't imagine my life without these 2 worlds and maybe it was god's decision that's why he took alex from me and gave me best husband, best friend and lover ever. I love niall and I will stay with him till my last breath.

The book has ended, and yeah checked my other books also, summer love and cold coffee.. Hope you'll like it!! Love u all <3

~saba x