Chapter nine

Hey guys, thank you so much for so many readers, I only have 338 readers yesterday and today I was going to sleep and I checked wattpad from my mobile app and I just got shocked by seeing 1141 readers I was like Is world changed or what? I didn't sleep but I'm posting this another chapter...!! 

Teen fiction #454

Fan fiction #502

Hope you'll like this chapter don't forget to vote and comment...!! <3 :)

Love Again

Chapter nine

 Niall's POV

Chloe and me were restaurant, and I must say she looks so gorgeous tonight. We eat our dinner and she told me about her likes, I get to know she also loves food like me, and she is obsessed with the band little mix, they were pretty cool.

We left the restaurant and we were going to my car but I stopped chloe at back of restaurant. It was best moment and I did it.

I took her hand and moved her closer to me, and leaned in and kissed her, our lips move in sync, my hands were on her waist and her hands on my face. I pulled apart and she looked down blushing. I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

We went to the car and we went to her house and I get off from my car and opened the door for her. She giggled and I smiled at her.

"Niall, thanks for everything, tonight was the best night of my life." She said and I hold her both hands and kissed it.

"Mine too," I was so closed to her that I can hear her heat beat getting faster. I was about to kiss when she moved her head to other side and the kiss was placed on her cheek. I laughed and hugged her.

"Night niall." She said.

"Night chloe." She went inside and I went to car and drove to my house. 

I changed into my boxers and went to bed and took out my cell, and saw 3 missed calls and 2 messages. 2 missed calls were from allie, and 1 from ashley and 2 messages from allie asking why I was ignoring her. I decide to call her and she picked up.

"Hey allie, sorry for not being replying to your calls." 

"Oh really niall, I'm happy that you even remember that still allie's alive."She said and I got confused what does she mean.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her.

"I saw you at the back of that restaurant, kissing a girl." I chuckled.

"So what? I'm legal to kiss and wait a second, are you mad that I'm kissing someone else?"

"No I'm not mad, why I would be, I'm happy you finally got someone." She said but I know she is jealous.

"No no no, you are jealous right! Oh my god allie, ok why are you jealous, are you falling for me?" I asked her hoping she would say yes.

"No I'm not ok I still love alex, I don't care whatever you do, but you should've told us." She said,

"Hmm, sorry for not telling you," I said to her.

"It's ok."

"Ok, I'll talk to you later, I have to go." She said and hang up, I even didn't told her good night.

Allie's POV

After seeing niall kissing her, I ran to my car crying. I can't see him like that. I whip my tears away before ashley get suspicious.

I went inside the car and ashley start to ask me questions where I was, and I told her, I forgot my mobile in restaurant, so I went to take that, she nodded and I start to drive.

The whole car journey was silent, but it wasn't awkward. It was because I was in that condition to not even talk. I was feeling like, something had been finished inside, and I was feeling like, I'm broken. It never happened to me like this, not even when alex gone, I didn't feel like this, then why I'm feeling like this.

Niall is only my friend and it's his life whoever he date, why I'm acting like his girlfriend, or I wish I was his girlfriend, my inner voice said but I don't want to be his girlfriend. He is nothing for me, he is just really a good friend.

I drove home, and ashley and alyssa went to their room, saying gud night to me. I went to my room, and was about to change, when my phone started ringing. I took it out from my purse. The caller ID was niall. I picked it up.

"Hey allie, sorry for not replying to your calls," He said and finally I said to him,

"Oh really niall, I'm happy that you even remember that allie's alive." I told him.

"What are you talking about?" He was confused.

"I saw you at the back of the restaurant, kissing a girl." I told him, and instead he should explain he started to laugh. I mean seriously, he should explain why he kissed her.

"So what? I'm legal to kiss and wait a second, are you mad that I'm kissing someone else?" He said to me, I was so embrassed, oh god, what I've said to him.

"No I'm not, why would I be, I'm happy you finally got someone." I said to him but my inner voice asked me 'Am I really happy!' 

"No no no you are jealous right! Oh my god allie, why are you jealous, are you falling for me?" He asked me, 

"No I'm not ok I still love alex, I don't care whatever you do, but you should've told us." I said to him, why would I fall for him, I only see him as a friend nothing more.

"Hmm, sorry for not telling you." He apologized.

"It's ok," I said to him. There was an awkward silence.

"Ok, I'll talk to you later, I have to go." I said to him and hang up the phone. 

I don't know but I never felt like this before. Niall is my best friend, and he also knows this, but I never thought about him more than friends, the only man who was always on my mind was alex. I always think about him, and I thought we would get married, have kids, and live our life, but now when he's gone. I accept this, and I promised myself, that I wouldn't love anyone else, but today seeing niall with that girl, really breaked my heart. I was totally acting like a bitch, I was feeling jealous.

Why I'm feeling jealous, If he loves someone I should be happy, but I'm just acting like I'm his girlfriend, but I'm not. Why these feelings are confusing me, 'because you are falling for niall,' my inner voice said. Maybe it's true, I'm starting to fall for niall. Maybe I should say,

I think about niall more than friends. 

A/N: Hello guys, how r u? This is going so awesome, I told you that I will post in morning, so here it is, I just woke up like 15 minutes ago, and I haven't had my breakfast, so I thought I'll post for you, so here you guys, I hope you like this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment... I really need at least 10 votes and 5 comments... so please guys don't be a silent reader...!! I love you guys!! and yeah guys now I will post chapter 10 on thursday...!! ok!!!

-sabamalik55