Chapter seven

Love Again

Chapter seven

I saw a cute girl holding ashley's hand looking at me with her cute blue eyes, just like ashley. I hugged ashley and I pick up that cute doll. I kissed her on cheek and then we all sit down in lounge and alyssa was watching cartoons on tv and me and ashley were talking.

We were talking when my phone buzzed, I took it out and saw niall's message,

Hey beautiful, what you're doing tonight? - niallxx

I messaged him back,

I'm with ashley and her daughter in my home.. 

He then messaged back,

ASHLEY'S DAUGHTER? ARE YOU OK WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!!!

I can imagine he was getting mad or he is thinking that I'm crazy and then I again messaged him saying,

 I'm saying right, ok, come over my house and we'll tell you but you have to promise that you won't freak out ok...

Ok, I wouldn't freak out.. - niallxx

Niall came to my house, and I went to open the door, he hugged me and then went inside and when he saw alyssa playing with my old toys, he told me and ashley to come into another room, and then we closed the door so alyssa couldn't listen what are we talking.

"So I need the explaination about your daughter." Niall asked and then ashley told him everything and after listening all niall hugged ashley and he even told her sorry for not being with her when she needed her friends and then we all hugged each other and went where alyssa was playing and niall went to her and start to play with her, with an hour they were having fun, alyssa was laughing and niall was tickling her, she is such a sweet heart.

"Niall really is such a nice guy." Ashley said and I smiled.

"Yeah he is," We were both laughing how niall was making goofy faces to alyssa and alyssa was also laughing.

"I think so whatever girl niall would get will be so lucky." Ashley said,

"Yeah she should be," I said to her,

"Hey al, I was wondering if we find a girl for niall, who is perfect for her," She said.

"Yeah but who?" 

"You know that girl who is in niall's uni who also came yesterday, if we make her to like niall, then niall can be happy." She said .

"Yeah I think it's really nice plan," We both grinned and ashley told about how she raised alyssa, what she went through, I was feeling so sorry for her and I just hope she would find some good man who will love her for what she is.

Alyssa slept in other room, and we ordered pizza for ourself, and then we watch movie, and ashley slept in middle of movie, and me and niall were awake. 

I looked at niall, and noticed that he has really nice eyes, and he was flawless, and everything about him was so perfect. I hope he find some good woman who loves her from all her heart, because there is nothing about him to dislike him. 

The movie ended and niall was also sleeping on other couch, I went for blankets and placed on them and went to my room and changed into pjamas and dozed off.

-----------

I woke up at 8am and took a shower, and wore floral print belted chiffon blouse, black leggings, and brown boots, put my hair in wavy and went downstairs and make pancakes, mom came out from her room, and came into kitchen.

"Morning sweety,"

"Morning mom," I greeted her and she went to coffee machine and made herself coffee and went to table and I gave her pancakes and she start to eat.

"So why are niall and ashley sleeping on couches?" Mom asked me.

"Oh, actually we were watching movie and then they already sleep, so I placed blankets on them."

"Oh ok," 

We both were eating when ashley woke up and then she came into kitchen,

"I smelled pancakes," me and mom laughed,

"Yeah I made it," I said to her,

"yeah and alyssa is sleeping, don't worry I was with her," I forgot mom was still there, and then my mom starts to ask me who she is? I told ashley to go into my room and I told my mom everything and then she felt sorry for ashley. She went to her job and niall woke up.

"Morning nialler." He yawned and stretched his hands.

"Morning allie, what time is it?" He asked and I told him.

"It's 10:25am," He eyes fluttered open.

"What?" He said, and I asked him why what happen.

"I have to meet chloe, she will be pissed off ok I have to go." He starts to wear his hoodie and his shoes and comb his hair with his hands, and yelled me bye.

I was wondering who chloe is? This is first time I'm ever listening any girl's name. She must be some girl who niall is looking. I hope she would be good for niall.