Chapter fifteen

Love Again

Chapter fifteen

I woke up at the light of the sun as I looked at me smiling. There was no one in room, maybe allie  had woken up, she is morning person not me. I went to washroom washed my face and went downstairs. I saw allie sitting on couch with her mom.

“Mom, I like niall more than a lot.. But I also don’t want to ruin our friendship.” She said to her mom.

“WHAT!” I said as I looked at her shocked.

“Niall, please listen to me.” She came closer but I moved a step back.

“Allie, why .. Why you didn’t told me before?” I ask her, she looked down and started crying.

“Niall, I was scared that I will ruin our friendship and plus you started dating chloe, you were happy with her , I accepted the truth and trying to move on, but I can’t.” She said while looking me in the eyes. All I want to do was kiss her and tell her that I’m here for her but I can’t.

“Niall please say something?” She said looking at me with pleaded eyes.  Her blue eyes were full of tears.

“Allie, please, don’t ask me anything right now. I just don’t know what to say, It’s not your fault that you started to like me, but I have to get over my break up, which will take a time, I just want time.” I told her and she nodded.

“yeah sure, I understand. It’s okay.” She  said.

“Yeah, I’m sorry.” I said to her before making my way to chloe’s house. I need to meet her and ask her why she broke up with me. I need to get my question answers.

Allie’s POV

I hugged my knees and started to cry about what niall listened,I know he must know someday that I loved him, but I wasn’t ready for it now. I feel so guilty inside, now he will think I’m a selfish person.

I heard a knock on my door. I wipe the tears and went to open and saw Ashley standing smiling widely. She hugged me, when I pulled apart she saw my eyes were red, Her smile faded.

“Allie, are you okay? Why are you crying?” She asked me, I buried my face into her chest and cried. She rubbed and said me to calm down.

We went to bed and she gave me water, so I can calm down. Finally I calm down.

“Now tell me what happen? Who made you cry?” She asked me, I told her everything.

“Allie, you should be happy that he finally got to know it.” She said, I shook my head.

“No, ash, I don’t want him  to know now.” I said to her.

“Why?” She asked me,

“Because I don’t want him to think that I’m some kind of bitch  who is stealing him from his girlfriend.”

“Allie, niall is your best friend, he knows you more than anyone else. He wouldn’t  think like that. He have to know someday right?” She said, I nodded my head.

“yeah your right.” I said to her and then she hugged me and assured me everything will be alright. I hope everything gets ok, I want to comfort niall, tell him I’m here for him, prove him that I wouldn’t leave as chloe did.

Niall’s POV

I went to chloe’s house and saw the front door was opened. I went inside and find chloe but she wasn’t there. I was going back when I heard giggling. I went upstairs where the voice was coming. I opened the door slowly and saw chloe lying on bed, and on top of him was a guy whom I didn’t recognized.

“Oh baby, you really hurt niall.” A guy said, I got curious what he was trying to say.

“yeah babe, he deserve it. He really liked that girl allie and niall he is so boring but you, you are  awesome and have everything that I need.” She said to him as she kissed him.

“Wow, you played great game with him.” He said again and chloe got up and started to walk when she saw me standing there.

How dare she hurt me, I loved her so much. I dreamed of her and all she did was hurt me. She played game with me. I hate her, I HATE CHLOE SO MUCH!

Author's Note: Hey guys, thank u again so much for 2.4k and ur awesome comments and votes so yeah here's chapter 15 guys and I got a question for you: 

Have anyone ever broke your heart? Well me, yeah someone broke my heart and now I'm over it! So yeah tell me in comments!! I'll post next chapter till thursday or tomorrow love u guys <3

~saba