7

MIA

After half an hour of making out and talking and waiting for our shirts to dry Isla and I headed back into the party.

"Hey," she called Will. "Mia and I are leaving."

"Be safe," he said. "Use protection."

I buried my face in Isla's shoulder as she laughed.

"We're just watching a movie," she said.

"Ahh," he said. "Netflix and chill."

"More like Criminal Minds and Chill," I spoke.

Will laughed. "I'll see you guys later."

After saying goodbye to the rest of the group we got in my car and left.

Isla turned connected her phone to the stereo We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off by Ella Eyre played.

I smiled and sung along with Isla as we drove down the silent street.

"We don't have to take our clothes off, to have a good time, oh, no. We could dance & party all night, and drink some cherry wine, oh, oh."

"You know what would be amazing?" I asked. "If you actually had Cherry Wine."

"Let's buy some," Isla said. "I know a place that barely checks ID plus I have a fake."

We headed there and got one bottle of Cherry Wine to share.

We got to Isla's house and blasted music and drank the wine, dancing until the early hours.

I woke up in Isla's bed fully clothed (nothing happened you dirty people).

We did end up watching a few episodes of Criminal Minds though we weren't exactly sober so I doubt it counts.

I brushed my teeth with the travel toothbrush in my bag and walk into the kitchen.

"Morning," I said and leaned in to kiss Isla.

She moved back. "Did you brush your teeth?" she asked.

"Yep." I leaned in again and this time she accepted my kiss.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Almost noon," Isla replied.

"I have to get home."

"At least have breakfast first." She pushed a plate of burnt bacon and eggs in front of me.

"How about I do the breakfast," I asked.

She grimace at the burnt food. "That's probably best."

"I smell good food so Isla must have a guest," Will said.

I waved at him with my spatula.

"Cheese omelet," I said. "With red peppers and bacon inside the omelet."

"Please never leave us," Will said, getting some.

"I don't plan on letting her," Isla said, and smiled at me.

"You have a good night?" I asked Will.

He nodded.

"How hot was she?" Isla asked.

"So hot," he groaned.

Will's way with girls was pretty easy to understand; Bang don't hang.

You might think he's an asshole but he makes it pretty clear he's not looking for a relationship. And any girl who thinks he does is delusional.

After having breakfast I said my goodbyes and left.

A/N:

So my phone died and it's not even fully charged right now so I'll make this quick.

Hope you liked the chapter.

Song at the top is We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off by Ella Eyre

Next update in 15 minutes.