Sorry

I am so so so sorry about not updating.

So much shit has happened and I've been so busy and couldn't update:

In April I was sick for a few weeks, so I slept mostly then was forced to go to school, came home and slept. When I got over it, I hit a huge writers block where I literally couldn't write anything.

In May I was preparing for exams and I had my math and English exam along with EQAO which is a standardized test required by the government. My laptop also broke this month.

In June I had my Computer, Art and French exams and also came down with a pretty bad stomach flu. My laptop was fixed at the end of this month.

In July I had Camp NaNoWriMo and summer school so I could get ahead in two courses that were being offered for my next school year. All my time was spent writing my CampNaNo book so I could win (I did win btw) and hit my goal of 25,000 words in one month. Also I was bombarded with homework from my summer school as they're trying to cram two five month courses into 20 ish school days. I had to study for two exams as well. Also I was packing to leave the country for a month which meant no wifi.

I tried to update before I left but the chapters were coming out rushed and shitty and that doesn't represent me as a writer and y'all didn't deserve that.

I can't update now because I only have data on my phone and no wifi for my laptop and I refuse to write on my phone ever since I first got my laptop a year and a half ago.

I'll update as soon as I can, hopefully by the sixth of September because I don't get back until the 31st and school starts on the sixth.

Again; really really sorry for the wait.

MWAH. LUV YA. BUH-BYE.