15

MIA

"You lucky bitch!" Chad exclaimed.

I was at cheer practice. At the moment we were warming up so Chad talked to me while I did my individual stretches. I had told him what Isla had done at lunch.

"I fail to see the luckiness," I said, bring my leg up to my head.

I swear Chad almost slapped me. "Isla so strong and possessive," he said. "Find me a guy like that and I'd ride him like a mother effing rollercoaster."

I ignored the second part of his sentence and started jumping jacks. "That's just the thing," I said. "Maybe she's a little too possessive."

"Ah," he said. "You mean—dom and sub?"

I blushed. "No you idiot!" I threw a pompom at him. It landed right at his feet. "I meant controlling."

"So dom and sub?" he asked slowly.

"I regret getting you straight erotica as a joke gift," I said.

"I don't," he muttered.

"Chad," I whined, continuing my jumping jacks.

"Just tell her how you feel," he said. "Don't you girls love that shit?"

"Isla's not like most girls," I said.

"And you know because you've dated so many right?" he replied sarcastically.

I threw my other pompom at him. This time it successfully hit him in the face. I fist pumped and returned to my jumping jacks. "Isla's my third girlfriend," I said. "She's not like the other two. She's inexperienced but, she has this air of confidence that makes me feel like I'm the inexperienced one. She makes the first move, she's not shy. God, she's such a good kisser. I can't explain it's like explaining what water tastes like."

"I know I've been your best bitch for a long, long time," Chad said. "And I hate to break it to girl, but I think you're in love with Isla."

I laughed. "I've only known her for like a month," I said. "I really like her, not love her. At least not yet."

"Trust me," Chad said, fixing his hair in his phone's reflection. "I've known you since we were three. You are in love."

I rolled my eyes as Macy blew her whistle.

"Gotta go," I said to Chad and jogged over to the rest of the cheerleaders.

---

"Okay," Macy clapped her hands together. "That was absolutely fucking terrible." We all stared at her.

"The only people doing any good were Macy, Shelby and myself," Sidney said.

"And of course Mia," Macy said. The entire team turned to stare at me.

"Mia you may leave early," Shelby said. "Go before your ice bath melts."

I quickly gathered my things as Macy yelled at the rest of the team for being 'uncoordinated spazzes who don't know left from right'. 

A/N:

So excited for the next Chapter you should be too. That's all I can say.