22

MIA

I tightened my ponytail as I headed to the field for cheer practice. My black duffel bag was bouncing against my knee as I walked. I was dressed in the required cheer uniform for practice.

It was in the school's green and gold. It was a crop top with our mascot on it, green tight shorts and a green bow on our ponytails.

I stepped onto the field and adjusted my bag so it was no longer hitting my knee. I dropped my bag and headed over to the rest of the team who were doing stretches in unison. We did our stretches then we did our sprints and got started with the actual practice.

"Can't you do anything right?!" Macy shouted. The two girls at the top of our pyramid had been inches away from dropping our flyer; Shelby. We disassembled the pyramid as Macy began yelling. "Everyone has fifty pushups." We groaned. "You can thank those idiots. And you two make it one hundred, plus one hundred bicep curls so that you might actually be able to fucking lift!" she turned to me. "Mia can you help me get the weights?"

I nodded and followed after her. We walked into the storage closet. She turned on the lights and closed the door.

"Okay," I said, turning around. "I think I found—"

Macy cut me off by pressing her lips to mine.

I froze and before my limbs could process and push her away, she moved back.

"You didn't kiss back," she pouted.

"Because I have a girlfriend," I replied.

"Drop that boyfriend stealer and be with me."

I pried her hands off of me. "Macy, I don't think you understand," I said. "I don't want to be with you. I want to be with Isla."

Macy straightened her back. "You either be with me," she said. "Or you can get kicked off the team."

I gaped at her.

"You have 24 hours to decide," she said. "Or else you're cut. And I will make your life a fucking living hell until the day we graduate." She sauntered out of the room and I was left staring after her.

What the hell was I going to do?

A/N:

I have a few things to say. One: I need to stop these cliffhangers before you guys kill me. Two: Do you like the new cover? I'm so happy with it. Three: We reached THREE HUNDRED READS! It's been less than five months! The amount of people actually reading this is a surprise because I never thought this book would get reads. 

I'll see you next week. 

MWAH. LUV YA. BUH-BYE.