One dumb night

My name is Emma and I am 17 years old.  I lived in a small town so, small you can't walk twenty minutes with out walking in to some one you know. I had a ten year plan and every step of my future mapped out.  My mom had custody of me and every other weekend I'd go to my dad's house.  My family was not perfect I will admit that much. Both, of my step brothers were addicted to drugs and I barley saw my sister.  The night I was taken Nick (oldest step brother) had left me again. I was sad and it was Friday at my dad's house. This Meant I would be alone until about midnight because he had to work.  I could go any where I wanted as long as I was back before 11:30 pm. I took off to deal with the pain the only real way I knew how.

That Night

" You're such a pussy!" I laughed as we went around the table taking shots of whisky. Joe was struggling pulling the biggest pucker face you had ever seen. I knock back a double with a straight face. I'm really just one of the guys when I'm with them.  I was rocking a batman tee,  light blue jeggings, a black infinity scarf and purple toms. They were my best friends: Joe ,  Logan , Greg and Cole. This was one of their biggest house parties yet. Greg's parents are out of town every other week. They feel guilty about leaving him and the parties are their way of making it up to him. It looked like half the school was here. Greg grabbed two beers and led me up to the balcony away from party. "All right what's wrong ?" Greg stared into my eyes with his big brother glare.  " I have no idea what you're talking about." I said avoiding eye contact. " Emma, I have known you since 7th grade you only drink this heavy when something's up. Is it Nick?"  Shit ! How the fuck does he always do that! I calmly retort " Why would I give a fuck about that drug dealing cunt?" At that moment leaning over the railing I felt a tear coming down my cheek. " It's not like he gives a flying fuck about me anyways!"  I feel his arms come around my waist and he pulls me in close. " You're not super women you now. It's not your job to save the world." He knows this will always help calm me down and that I don't like talking about my feelings. " I'm here for you Emma, if you ever want to talk." I  dry up all my tear " You are the biggest sap ever." He laughs " Only for you" and he kisses me on the forehead.  " Enough with the sappy stuff! I giggle. " Imma bout to kick your ass at beer pong!"  " You're on midget!" He jokes.

I kicked his ass so hard at beer pong. Everybody cheered and by the end of the game I was peacefully buzzed.  I looked at my watch 11:00  and the party was still going. "Bye guys!" I yelled as I ran out the door. It was a good night so I started fooling around jumping on benches and walking them like tight ropes, not exactly In a straight line though. It was a quiet night and the only vehicle on the road was a van. I didn't think any thing of it,  heck it was probably someone driving back from shift at the factory.  It only takes fifteen minutes down the main road to get to my dad's house. I looked at the clock 11:20 early again. I walked into my room I was so tired I didn't even bother getting dressed for bed. I cuddled right up next to my stuffie Clifford (the big red dog). I was asleep instantly and at 11:40 I was awakened by the front door. I must of left it unlocked again and wow dads home early. Snugglying  closer to Clifford.  But, then my door opens and a rags is placed ''over my mouth. I start to struggle but, things are starting to fade real quick. The last thing I hear is " hush little girl it's time to go beddy bye.