The thunder rolls

( Ethan is pic above)

I have always hated thunder storms and the loud sounds they produce. I wanted... no I needed one thing right now and that was Clifford. Noah came racing into the room and swept me into a tight hold in his arms. He was rubbing my back, rocking me and shhing me. "It's ok my little Emmy bear,  Noah's got you  and you're safe."  " NOAH I WANT CLIFFORD" I sobbed. "I understand that you're upset but Clifford is for bedtime and when your sick." "I dont know what you're playing at Noah but I want Clifford NOW'!! I started to kick and scream. " You need to get control of her Noah. You need to comfort her but she needs to listen and respect you. Sit her on the couch and look her in the eyes you know how to correct this behavior  He follows direction and he's he crouched down with his hands on my forearms.  "Now, Emma I understand  that you are scared but  you do not hit or talk back or throw tantrums. This is your final warning of the day if I have to address you're behavior one more time today you will be getting a spanking. Now what do you have to say to Noah?"  " Im Sorry NoNo" I give him a hug and sneak in a smirk there is no way he means that. " I forgive you munchkin" He pulls out a paci and picks me up again 'lets go get you a bottle then Ethan is going to play with you some more  while I cook dinner."

The bottle wasnt that bad but it helped me calm down. Ethan and I started to build a castle with some blocks in the living room. "Who lives in this castle?" Ethan ask as he starts to make me use some imagination. " Princess Sofia" I grab the doll " Hi Im Sofia the First and this is my castle" I play along. " well Princess Sofia im sir Clutz" He makes the knight figure take a tumble. We play until Noah tells us to get washed up. After picking up the toys Ethan leads me to the bathroom "splish splosh its time to wash, slip slet get your hands wet, rip rope lather with soap, grip grub time to scrub, wince splince time ta rinse and cry shy time to dry" Ethan's song made me giggle and he superman flies me to the dining room  and starts to place me in a high chair. " No Ethan I dont wanna sit there" You are too little to sit in the grown up chairs and this super fun one is to keep you safe" " you can fuck right off cuz theres no one in hell im sitting there" Noah warned you about your naughty behavior because you used naughty language you are getting 5 spanks". They really hurt, i had to hug him and he even  put a bib on me before dinner was served.  I couldnt believe it i honestly thought the spanking threat was a bluff and i ate dinner in shock.

Mark was next in this game as the passed me around he was super nerdy but very silly. He placed a giant finding nemo colouring book and a giant 64 pack of crayons on the floor. " Doo  youu wanna colour with me' he whale speaks to me. Yess! I lay down next to him and pick a picture with baby Dory and her parents. What Colour should Dory be?  "Blue, Mark with yellow fins silly". Mark and I giggle while the picture begins to pop with colour. He makes fish faces and tells fish jokes until Jenny interrupts.

 " Emmy Baby its bath time we got to get you squeaky clean before bed' . " But i wanna play with Marky more" i Whine. " You can play with him some other time monkey" She picks me up and gives me a raspberry. Which princess PJs do you wanna wear Ariel or Anna? " Ariel Please." I honestly didnt care i was just glad she wasnt cooing. She grabs something white form a drawer and i start to get uber suspicious. She runs a bath with strawberry shortcake bubble bath and begins to strip me down. " Good job you kept your pull up dry" she says as she puts me on the potty" Why dont you try to make one last tinkle before bed". I allow her to wipe me and place me gently in the tub then pour a bucket of bath toys. I play with a mermaid as she washes my hair and it feels so relaxing my eyes start to close" " Don't fall asleep yet silly why dont you use your dolly to tell me a story as i clean your body". I finish up a story of Macy the mermaids journey to find peter pann and she sets out a bottle of baby powder and lays down a mat on the bathroom floor, I am plucked from the tub, dryed off and layed the mat. What are you doing Jenny ? " We have to put your diaper on so you can sleep till morning" I was way too tired to fight so I allowed her to diaper me, put an Ariel nightgown on and brush my teeth.

Ethan, Mark and Jenny all say goodnight and hug me before im handed to Noah who is waiting with a bottle in the rocking across from my bed. He grabs a scardy squirrel book the one when he makes a friend and reads with such an animated voice. when he's finished he pops a paci in my mouth and covers Clifford and me with blankets. ' Now you need to stay in bed till i get you in  the morning and if you need me in the night yell for me". He kisses my forehead " I love you Emma Sweet dreams"." I love you too Nono " I say from behind my paci.