To grandfather's house we go

"looks like shes Noah's little. Must be having a ruff day we have a tantrum logged at 2" the tallest sp officer says typing away on his cell phone. I'm sat in the back of the car fully embarrassed as they talk about me. " Well Miss Emma let's go meet Noah he's waiting for you at Grandfather's. He buckles me up in a car seat but the restraints cant stop me from fidgeting nervously at the thought of seeing Noah.

IN GRANDFATHER'S OFFICE

Emma!! You had me worried sick!  Noah says crushing me in his arms" I'm sorry Nono. I whimper tears streaming down my face. I didn't want him to let go but we were interrupted by grandfather entering the room. "Give her to me" he said arms open, he picks me up and sits with me on his lap facing him. " You've been very naughty today princess but I want you to tell me what you did." " well.. I had a temper tantrum cuz Jenny wasn't listening and kept babying me." I looked down. He grabs my chin forcing me to look at him. " then what happened" " I cuddled with Noah and Mark but I was still mad cuz I'm not a baby. so, I stole Mark's clothes and ran away."

" You are a little girl, my little princess, Noah's little Emmy-Bear and you are way too little to be out at night by yourself let alone the big wide world. You broke two rules today getting out of bed after bedtime and running away. You will have two punishments 15 spankings for running away and 20 mins in the naughty corner with your bottom on display. He spanks me hard, bare bottom and by the time he hits fifteen I was in tears seeking comfort in his hug."  Now, you will stay here while I have a discussion with Noah. I dont want to hear a word from you he says shoving a paci in my mouth."

" well Noah this is how the next couple of days are going to go. Emma is going to stay here with me while you take a break to reevaluate your caregiving plan with Mr President, complete the mandatory refresher course in care giving and have Ethan help you baby proof the house. Do you understand? he says with a stern voice.  Yes Grandfather he said submissively. How long will she be  with you sir? " a week, I was a fool to trust breaking her to anyone but myself. I have reviewed your request to remove Jenny from Emma's sitter list and it is denied. She needs to learn her place and Jenny is doing a fine job of it.  But sir!!

Do not question my authority boy! Do you need a trip over my knee as well?

I'm sorry Grandfather I will be sure to remember my place.

Good boy. I feel hand on my shoulder and I spun around to face Grandfather. What do you say to Grandfather? "I'm sorry Grandfather, I wont do it again." he brings me into a hug stroking my hair good girl. let's say goodbye to nono so we can get you back to bed. it was a hard goodbye. i just wanted to hang onto him forever but Grandfather didn't approve.

the nursery

Grandfather took me  a room connected to his bedroom the first thing I noticed was the crib with Clifford asleep inside; the second was the change table I was being laid on. he rubbed cream on my reddened bottom and dressed me in pjs and a diaper. he laid me in the crib next to Clifford. "Good night baby girl. Grandfather loves you." he says turning on the Mobile.

Noah's POV
The drive home was unbearable and it took everything in my not to turn around and get her. I was greeted by Mark. " is she ok?" " Yes, she is to stay at Grandfather's while I complete my punishment; the standard review your plan, refresher course and baby proofing with Ethan." " wow, you got off Easy. I heard Katie got caned when Tyler ran off." " yeah, but its going to be hard a whole week without seeing Emma. I messed up , she could have been hurt or" " shhhhh it's just a learning curve. She is safe right now and you have an opportunity to grow as a caregiver. I'll help you with your plan tomorrow but right now it's time for bed" Mark and I cuddle all night preparing for the week ahead

NEXT morning

I've been sitting with my care plan all morning. I understand now I was too lenient with her. she needs love  and I think passing her between us was the wrong decision."

" so how are you going to correct this?" Mark says putting his hand on mine.

" Creating a more structured routine, enforcing rules and taking her back to daycare. She knows how to play and I think more socialization with in her age group would be good for her."

" I'm proud of you hun. see you've got this"

Emma's POV
I woke up stretching my hands hit wood and I remembered where I was.   " Grandfather!" I yelled
standing up the bars reached my shoulder and I began to wiggle trying everything to relieve the pressure off my bladder. " Grand father" I yelled again desperation grew why wasn't he coming. ten minutes went by and my bladder couldn't hold it anymore. I cried in embarrassment "Grandfather"!  " well good morning little one!" He says sticking a finger in my diaper." Let's go get you changed before breakfast" he says placing me on the change table. The straps start to make me feel trapped as he buckles them up. " Its ok you're safe darling" he turns on the mobile above my head.  he dresses me in a purple hoodie and a pair of leggings.

When we get downstairs breakfast is ready. A plate of pancakes is placed in front of me with a sippy cup of milk. "   I think it's time to go over the rules for this week."

1. Listen to Grandfather
2. no hitting or back chat
3. stay in my sight at all times in the house
4. I pick what you wear and what you eat
5. no cursing
6. use your princess manners
7. no climbing out of the crib
8. tell me when you need to go potty

do you understand Emma?

"yes  Grandfather"